Update go out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update go out?

I just heard it was released...how does it feel?

Re: Update go out?

On console? Because it's not the case for PC.

Comment

I thought they said the 11th for the consoles and PC was to follow shortly there after.

Comment

My info came from Solofowaffles...so I guess he has not played in so long that he missed the last patch!

Comment

PC update might be delayed, Baza says there are a few last minute issues.

@Skilllos Not yet, we have some last minute issues we are working on so it might be a bit delayed and released later in the week.

Comment

Comment

fml

Comment

It keeps getting better and better...

No, servers arent on R12 and there isn't a client patch out. We are still working on it and looks like next week release atm.

Comment

fml x 2

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                    fml x 2
                    :dito:

Comment

Did they lower the amount of kills of the Sea Vehicle pin? In order to get it now, you need 2 kills. Didn't it use to be 4 kills before this last patch?

Comment

Yea i saw that too and i thought the same. I think they must have done because i have 2 kills with sea vehicles which i got both in the same game and dont have the pin/

Comment

Just for the lulz do someone know if a player have a platinum on boats?

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
                            Did they lower the amount of kills of the Sea Vehicle pin? In order to get it now, you need 2 kills. Didn't it use to be 4 kills before this last patch?
                            I took a jetboat, sit back and exit my squad, then sniped people that showed up in the chokepoint. That's how I got it !

Originally posted by Infernalis
                            Just for the lulz do someone know if a player have a platinum on boats?
                            I saw someone with a 8 stars on boat the other day heh.

Comment

I only have a Bronze star with the boat. 2 Road Kills It makes sense that they lowered it, because you have to pretty much hit someone dead on to kill them with the boat mortars. So spamming from a long distance is ineffective if you are trying to get kills. So you have to be upclose to an enemy but everyone is running around with 40mm grenades and Rocket launchers.

Comment

Working...
                              X