Clear All

Re: Woot !!! - I finally . . .

Originally posted by jake_
    *Makes fun of TheDragon*
    The Last Dragon, maybe?

Kiss my Converse, Bruce Leroy!

Comment

i think that quote is a little wrong.. dont mistake better players than yourself as hackers.. I`m not saying that there isnt any but a vast majority are not cheating. I get called a hacker nearly every day on our server and its a PBBans and a Punkbuster streamed server.
      well - I certainly DO know that most play better than me (with my tired old fingers and low FPS)
      but I have been playing video game since late 80's,
      and can certainly tell a aimbot or wall hacx from a mile away
      eg - when you see some tard -
      hops into a room and his player snaps 90 degrees over and over and one shots 3 guys in under 2 secs
      (and I am not talking about lag or rubber banding)
      or some player get multiple one shot tank kills from across the map
      or one shot tank kills on the helo across the map when helo in a high speed rolling dive
      etc etc
      hey - even I just had a few 5-0 or 6-0 games
      -or my son and occasional 15-3
      so I know 'good scores' CAN' be had
      even I got accused of being a hacker in bf2 when in helos
      so, in know the drill -
      but - if any one thinks hackers are NOT rampant
      either blind or REAL lucky

Comment

Not starting my own topic for this, but today was the first time I was called a hacker. My score without badges was almost three times higher than the next best player. Haha You can guess, I unlocked the M60.

Comment

Originally posted by vanilla
          Not starting my own topic for this, but today was the first time I was called a hacker. My score without badges was almost three times higher than the next best player. Haha You can guess, I unlocked the M60.
          And you shot me while I was trying to disarm the M-Com! Yes, I noticed that you had a pretty high score today, while I was somewhere near the bottom of the opposing team. The reason that I disappeared was the "Punkbuster - losing key packets" thing (and also the game the other week, when we were in the same squad, I got disconnected from the server. I was enjoying both those games too).

A couple of nights ago I was first in my team, doing better than ever, having a great game and just near the end of the match - you guessed it, "Crash to Desktop"!:shakehead:

Anyway, congrats on the high score!

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin
            And you shot me while I was trying to disarm the M-Com!
            hehe, next time we should try playing together.
            Did you try updating Punkbuster manually? Whenever I get booted because of the key packets thingy I go update it manually and it usually fixes everything for me. Not sure about the CTD though.

Comment

Originally posted by vanilla
              hehe, next time we should try playing together.
              Did you try updating Punkbuster manually? Whenever I get booted because of the key packets thingy I go update it manually and it usually fixes everything for me. Not sure about the CTD though.
              Yes, I constantly update Punkbuster manually, and I'm still getting the "losing packets" thing (just got it about 15 minutes ago).

I agree about us playing on the same side in future. That way you won't kill me!:hmm:

Comment

Working...
              X