Woot !!! - I finally . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot !!! - I finally . . .

now - before I start with my 'bragging' - none of you leet players 'make fun of me' ! :thumbsup:

but I finally (all in less than an hour):

1. got a 7 kill streak

2. got 2 head shots with 2 shots in a row - then a miss, then a head shot
    (ie 4 shots for 3 kills)
    all in less than 5 secs??? (maybe a whole squad - at about 150 meters??)

3. got my 1st revive (don't have my own kit yet)
    but saw a medic die, ran over, got his kit and revived him
    (never even did that in bf2)

4. got TWO armor kills IN A ROW - with MORTOR
    (got not only the armor destroyed but also the driver and gunner :gunauto

5. got 2 kills in a row with my shotgun, even when they enemy was shooting at me :laugh:
    (ie 99% of my kills are armor or in someones back or sniping)

6. and a bunch of other neat little pins, that I am sure you have all received

IMHO - got all the above by FINALLY finding a server without any hackers !!
    still can't wait to get my new system, to get my fps over 15
    well , 15 when no one around - less than 10 i combat

now only need 70 ++ more kills (than deaths) to get my KDR up to ONE !
    (got it from .4 to .88 this past 2 weeks)

Re: Woot !!! - I finally . . .

sounds like a good start. And for 10 fps I'm impressed.

Comment

Wow, bad FPS... Good going with that.

Comment

Wow. When you play at higher FPS you will feel so 1337 and wonder if it was always supposed to be that easy!

Comment

God I remember the days of low fps on bf2 and 2142, do not miss the jittery combat with my old old card

Comment

Try recording with Fraps while playing. I lost every engagement that way. Hitreg problem is so bad that I can't kill with anything, even G3. Phenom II x4 965 on its way now. I finally found a good use for tax return.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragon
              IMHO - got all the above by FINALLY finding a server without any hackers !!
              i think that quote is a little wrong.. dont mistake better players than yourself as hackers.. I`m not saying that there isnt any but a vast majority are not cheating. I get called a hacker nearly every day on our server and its a PBBans and a Punkbuster streamed server.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                i think that quote is a little wrong.. dont mistake better players than yourself as hackers.. I`m not saying that there isnt any but a vast majority are not cheating. I get called a hacker nearly every day on our server and its a PBBans and a Punkbuster streamed server.
                I agree. I've yet to play on a server where I could honestly say I thought someone was hacking. I've been accused several times. Just last night on Valpariso in fact. I dropped a mortar strike on a bunch of guys who were hanging out on the other side of the hill overlooking the first set of MCOMS. They accused me of having some kind of tag hack that allowed me to know where they were because "they weren't even sticking their heads up and there's no way I could see them."

Duh, I routinely drop mortar strikes on that area because there are always people there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                  I think PBBan steaming servers helps to give a impression of a cheat infected game, since they display ban messages from the whole network. Many players will assume that all those losers are playing on the same server as they are.

Comment

Achievement unlocked

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                      I think PBBan steaming servers helps to give a impression of a cheat infected game, since they display ban messages from the whole network. Many players will assume that all those losers are playing on the same server as they are.
                      yea we turned our automessage off.. was getting annoying lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                        I thought that lol.

Comment

To be honest, I don't understand how so many people have higher KDRs than I do. I get a lot of 6 and 8-kill streak pins, and yet... so many people are above my current 1.5 : 1.

Maybe it's because I rush into objectives and force confrontations instead of camping?

Comment

Im the same Sloi dont worry about it. I have come to not really mind my KDR so long as i finish in the top 3 of the server, that way i know i have done a good job and helped the team.

Comment

*Makes fun of TheDragon*

Comment

Working...
                              X