Mic Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mic Problem

My mic has worked fine for ages, worked fine today, then all of a sudden my clan mates are telling me my mic sounds fuzzy or they cant hear anything at all. I switched my plug from the front to the back one, and it worked for a while then once i got in game again, it did the same thing again. Ive always ran Teamspeak as admin, and never had this issue until today. Once im out of game it works again, its weird, but driving me nuts. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution? Mic is not a USB it is the 3.5mm type. Any help is appreciated.

Specs
    AMD Athlon II x4 630
    6BG RAM
    Windows 7 64 bit Premium
    RealTek HD audio
    Driver Version 6.0.1.5938

Re: Mic Problem

Honestly man the best thing you can do is go get a usb microphone headset with noise cancellation or a decent sound card.
    I'm sure there is a way to fix your trouble but it's a headache every time someone turns around with this problem and realtek drivers.

Comment

I had plenty of troubles with USB headsets too.
      Recently my new headset had background noices too. I discovered it was because my detachable mike had become a bit loose from moving the mic boom. Pressing it firmly into the socket again fixed the problem.

Comment

Anything else besides buying a new headset or plugging my mic in again? Mic works and is plugged in. Checked/ Double checked

Comment

Working...
        X