Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think I finally found something that I find fun about the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I finally found something that I find fun about the game.

And that is the SAIGA shotgun along with lightweight combat equipment, extended shotgun magazine and hardcore mode. I don't have the magnum ammo unlocked yet but I am sure when I do it will be even more fun.

Re: I think I finally found something that I find fun about the game.

There's many things that are fun to me in this game.

Comment

if it wasnt for the patch to have ****ed up the hitreg. you should try when hitreg is fine this:
      Neostead2000 slug bullets and magnum ammo.

it snipes better than the m95 and its almost allways 1 shot 1 kill

Comment

Wow, glad you found something. Hate to think nothing was good about the game.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
          if it wasnt for the patch to have ****ed up the hitreg. you should try when hitreg is fine this:
          Neostead2000 slug bullets and magnum ammo.

it snipes better than the m95 and its almost allways 1 shot 1 kill
          The Neosted is a little beauty

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
            And that is the SAIGA shotgun along with lightweight combat equipment, extended shotgun magazine and hardcore mode. I don't have the magnum ammo unlocked yet but I am sure when I do it will be even more fun.
            Wait until you get the USAS - 12 Auto, that thing is like the big daddy of the SAIGA. Just throw on slugs and try that out, and its even more fun than the SAIGA.

I too love to use the shotguns in this game but not the shoot reload ones, but the automatic shotguns.

Comment

I was starting to get a little bored with the guns in this game until I tried the 870 with slugs. I felt it so much fun I platinumed it and now working with the others. I find the spas to be more effective with "sniper" shots than the ns2000... maybe just a placebo though.

Oh and also, shamelessly plugging my video here as I cant seem to post new threads

Comment

Originally posted by Lotek19
                Wait until you get the USAS - 12 Auto, that thing is like the big daddy of the SAIGA. Just throw on slugs and try that out, and its even more fun than the SAIGA.

I too love to use the shotguns in this game but not the shoot reload ones, but the automatic shotguns.
                http://denkirson.xanga.com/722757523/bad-company-2/ <- disagrees, if anything the Saigi is technically better.

Comment

My newest fun class:

Assault spec
                  M1 Garand
                  Colt 1911
                  C4
                  2x Explosives
                  Magnum ammunition

This class is good for nearly everything. I can take out enemies from near and far, vehicles no longer cause any significant problems and I never run out of ammo. I initially spec'd this out on my Recon class, but I opted to keep the M24 on it in case I need to perform very long-range eliminations.

I suppose this is my way of boycotting all weapons that can have 40mm NOOB tubes.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch

Crunch
                    Woah! Crunch being sarcastic? No way!

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch

Crunch
                      It's not fun when you keep getting you **** kicked in over and over each round.

Comment

btw, saiga sniping is going to be fixed in the next patch so get your money's worth before that happens.

Comment

Saiga is going to be 'fixed'? How so? The only shotties I use are the pumps (well, and the 40mm) so it's no sweat off my back, but what are they going to do to 'fix' them?

Is DICE trying to discourage people from using anything other than the 40mm nades and the CG?

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                              Saiga is going to be 'fixed'? How so? The only shotties I use are the pumps (well, and the 40mm) so it's no sweat off my back, but what are they going to do to 'fix' them?

Is DICE trying to discourage people from using anything other than the 40mm nades and the CG?
                              Fixed a bug where the Saiga12 with slugs would do too much damage at long range.

i did feel saiga had some ridiculous sniping capabilities but i guess they didn't "mean" to do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X