BC2 Admin program hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC2 Admin program hosting

Professional Hosting Services, LLC provides hosting services for Big Brother Bot, perhaps the best admin tool for Bad Company 2. Combined with free hosting of XLRStats, B3 is a great tool for BC2 admins looking for a stable tool with a proven track record.

Our set up is quick and easy. With PHS, you use TCAdmin to start and stop your B3 admin tool, as well as install new plugins and updates, plus you can use the integrated file manager to edit, delete and upload files as needed.

PHS Social Networking:

PHS X-Fire group: Professional Hosting Services
    PHS Steam group: Steam Community :: Group :: PRoCon Hosting Services
    PHS Twitter page: Pro Hosting Services (proconhosting) on Twitter.
    PHS Facebook page: Welcome to Facebook

We also have the following instant messengers:

Windows Live Messenger (MSN): support@host4admins.com
    AOL Instant Messenger: support@host4admins.com
    Yahoo! Instant Messenger: prohostingsvcs
    X-Fire: grosskopf

I now provide BC2 PHP Commander FREE OF CHARGE to all BC2 PHS customers! Sign up today and get not only a great admin tool, but a web based admin tool for those times that you just can't load up your admin tool! When you sign up, just select BC2 PHP Commander under the "Addons" section!

Re: BC2 Admin program hosting

PHS has changed it's name from ProCon Hosting Services to Professional Hosting Services and we've got a new URL. We're now at http://host4admins.com, plus we now host PRoCon, Wolfcon and BigBrotherBot (For all the games B3 supports!), so if you're looking for a better solution to host your admin programs, check us out today!

Comment

Dejavu? or just me?

Comment

So what your offering is an advanced control panel for their server with another company? They buy it from say Multiplay then control it with your website?

Seems smart but you'd have to keep the price down as people are already paying for the actual game server. Not to mention be very careful. If you are sourcing your profit on free software such as Big Brother Bot without their permission then there will be large legal implications.

Also it would be much better if there was a demo control panel so people can see how easy it is to use and what options you have prior to payment.

Your services shown here don't explain very well, what is "hosting"? Web hosting? They get a website? Or FTP? Or just an account on your site? You need to explain these things with clarity but in brief. I'd be cautious using the word "hosting" when all they are actually getting is an account.

Remember most customers are not very clever (sad fact about working in PR, you get to realise this), keep it simple. They don't need to know how it works on every page, just that it does. Don't confuse them. Not saying how it works also makes it as hard as possible for rivals to appear.

Comment

As the first post says, I host the BC2 admin programs that admins would normally have to run 24/7 on their own computers. This includes PRoCon, Wolfcon and Big Brother Bot. Not sure how much clearer I can be on that.

There are no "legal implications". I don't do anything that game server providers (such as TGN's own MyIS) don't do. I take software and host it for server admins that can't do it themselves. As far as B3 goes, I'm actually on their list of providers in their forums: http://www.bigbrotherbot.net/forums/...at-support-b3/. PRoCon also supports my services: http://phogue.net/?page_id=631

Demo control panel can be found at TCAdmin's homepage: http://tcadmin.com

What it comes down to is that if you don't know what PRoCon, Wolfcon or Big Brother Bot is, then you shouldn't be signing up for my services. I'm not there to teach server admins how to use the program, only to host it for them.

Comment

when is wolf, (i think its wolf..) going to remove the ability to kill players at the whim of an admin?
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
              when is wolf, (i think its wolf..) going to remove the ability to kill players at the whim of an admin?
              You'll have to ask Dice that. It's an rcon feature of BC2.

Comment

I now provide BC2 PHP Commander FREE OF CHARGE to all BC2 PHS customers! Sign up today and get not only a great admin tool, but a web based admin tool for those times that you just can't load up your admin tool! When you sign up, just select BC2 PHP Commander under the "Addons" section!

If you are not interested in our other services, I do offer BC2 PHP Commander hosting for only $1.99/month!

Comment

Modified the original post. PHS now hosts only Big Brother Bot, the premier tool for BC2 and a tool with a proven track record with many other games.

Comment

Working...
                  X