X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] How To Throw C4 Like A Good Un'

:laugh:

Re: [VIDEO] How To Throw C4 Like A Good Un'

Thanks! I was asking the same question not long ago.

Comment

Yay for c4 frisbee 2.0

Comment

Nice Video. I'm barely starting to use the C4, use to equip Mortar Strike.

Is there a bug with the C4? I sometimes try and lay traps for enemies and when I Detonate the C4, it doesn't blow up. The Little blinkers indicating the C4 are still blinking though.

Also, when laying the C4 on the M-Com Station, it blows up without me even detonating it and i end up blowing myself up. I am always carrying 3 when this happens. When i lay down the 2nd one and going for the 3rd, it blows up. And i see no evidence of someone shooting at my C4.

Comment

I have done a follow on video, everything can be thrown further with walk-throw-jump

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
            Nice Video. I'm barely starting to use the C4, use to equip Mortar Strike.

Is there a bug with the C4? I sometimes try and lay traps for enemies and when I Detonate the C4, it doesn't blow up. The Little blinkers indicating the C4 are still blinking though.

Also, when laying the C4 on the M-Com Station, it blows up without me even detonating it and i end up blowing myself up. I am always carrying 3 when this happens. When i lay down the 2nd one and going for the 3rd, it blows up. And i see no evidence of someone shooting at my C4.
            You're hitting the wrong button. The C4 is triggered the opposite of BF2/2142. I know you are hitting the wrong buttons because the same things happened to me until my memory adjusted to the change.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Walk-throw-jump works like a charm. The first time I equip with G3/C4, it ended up with 8 kills by C4. It is way more effective and fun to use than noob tube. Especially at certain places where enemies tend to camp and make it very difficult to flank. Now you can throw C4 over and detonate.

Comment

Although i have not had a problem with C4 in the past, i have almost 400 kills with the stuff This technique does look awesome!

Comment

Tanks are easy C4 fodder with this technique on any map where you have even the tiniest elevation - especially given C4 splash radius, you don't need to land the C4 that close at all to do huge damage (even w/o explosive perk). It's the unexpected wind element you get occasionally which can throw it off its course which can be a bit fiddly. I was playing on valparaiso yesterday and threw one that literally boomeranged back at me, and another one in the same round off a small hill that veered off sharply to the right.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                    You're hitting the wrong button. The C4 is triggered the opposite of BF2/2142. I know you are hitting the wrong buttons because the same things happened to me until my memory adjusted to the change.

Crunch
                    Really?

Here is a quick video of what i am talking about (Ignore the Howard Stern Audio, lol)

My C4 is Blinking, I hit Detonate (Right Click) over and over again and it refuses to detonate. The Ammo counter even goes from 1 to 0, to 1 again as i keep hitting the button over and over again.

And this video has come in real handy. I've gotten some awesome C4 kills thanks to it. Like Killing a guy hiding in the 2nd floor of a building. Threw some C4 through the window and got a sweet kill.

Comment

Working...
                    X