Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really?

After the rush by audiences to Hollywood 3-D blockbusters "Avatar" and "Alice in Wonderland," game designers and developers are hoping to strike gold with 3-D gaming.

Re: Really?

My clan mate just bought the monitor, glasses next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Noobstav
      My clan mate just bought the monitor, glasses next week.
      i want one too.
      anyway i'm more into tv no glasses 3d. have u seen that one? you dont need glasses but instead of the 3d "come out" of the screen it goes inside/deep in the screen giving you the feeling of deepness

Comment

Does it even add something to the game? Seems more like a gimmick than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
          Does it even add something to the game? Seems more like a gimmick than anything else.
          Um, I think it adds a 3D view but I'm just taking a wild guess with no tangible evidence maybe when a CNN article is posted about the topic we will know for sure.

Comment

Not Really.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
              Not Really.
              ^ what he said, it looks exactly the same and because it doesn't actually put you in the game and make you bleed when shot makes it not worth it. We've also tested all the latest technology and can make such claims.

I'm waiting for 4d or hopefully soon they can just upload my brain into the computer.

Comment

Hahahah, in 3d you actually see the bullet, and it comes through the screen and actually hits you irl and hurts you

Comment

I've had friends watch some football in 3D, apparently they said it was reealllyyy immersive.

Comment

Does anyone else find this global hype for 3D really not that impressive? Of course being myself, I'd still like this.

Comment

4D? I though that was Time? :s

Comment

It just struck me more along the lines of "maybe this is the reason BC2 feels MEH..." like dice didn't put everything into this, ported a console and is hopefully hard at work on bf3...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                          4D? I though that was Time? :s
                          Lol who said that? Well in geometry 4D is a spatial dimension, I dont really know how to explain it, and you cannot really understand it from a human viewpoint, look at MyIS Zip's avatar, that is a 4D cube.

Comment

3d destroys the detail aspect of this game. eyefinity would be the better choice, that is until the new smellovision gets released.................

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
                              Lol who said that? Well in geometry 4D is a spatial dimension, I dont really know how to explain it, and you cannot really understand it from a human viewpoint, look at MyIS Zip's avatar, that is a 4D cube.
                              Yeah I'm going out on a limb here and saying Einstein said that.

Comment

Working...
                              X