G9 or G500?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G9 or G500?

I'm looking around for a new mouse. The Logitech G9 and G500 caught my eye. Which one is the best? G9 looks cool but kinda small. I'm looking for a mouse that is as big as the G7 or G5. Any suggestions?

PS: This is from FutureShop.
    http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/category/gaming-mice/27320.aspx?path=6e31d5e8d86af276f8d52af69d33da40en 01

G9 or G500?

Re: G9 or G500?

Wrong forum you should post this in the Tech Centre, you'll get more posts and your link is dead.

I've got the G9, which after a while getting used to it after my Razer Copperhead, is a great piece of kit. The comfort grip is great for surfing the web and everything apart from gaming and the other one makes it a lot easier in FPSs after you get used to it. Though it's not a very big step up from the Copperhead I had before so I can't really help you with easy it is to get used to from a standard mouse. I wouldn't call the G9 small but if you have elephant hands (hoofs?) then it might be a bit small for you.

My mate bought a G5 with his first ever gaming rig and I know of a lot of people online that rave about them.

Comment

Re: G9 or G500?

mx518 /thread

They're both good - but the g9 is a bit of a love/hate thing (I have two friends that are crazy about them while me and another two of my friends can't stand them).

Comment

Working...
      X