No announcement yet.

What provokes auto balance Teamswitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What provokes auto balance Teamswitch?

Does anyone know how auto balance team switch works? I know in BF2 they switch the person that isn't in a squad but I have no idea how they choose a person in BC2. I was working hard capping flags and got 2 kills instantly before the game and suddenly when I spawned next I shoot my friend and said sorry only to find out I was team switched. I was in a squad and had the highest points awarded at the moment.

Re: What provokes auto balance Teamswitch?

Comment

It's random then, if you had a high score and were in a squad and were still teamswitched.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty

I think it changes because you were the last one entering in the game/team , so you have priority than the ones who were playing in that team longer than you. atleast is has a very good aspect, autobalance in most games would automaticaly kill you to change you to the other team, and here it waits for you to die and only then it changes you.

Comment

I was in a squad of with another player the other night and both of us got swapped to the other side. So not sure if it trys to keep you together or with buddys?

Comment

The autobalancer waits until there difference between number of players in both teams is 2 or greater.
            After 20 seconds, a warning is sent.
            After 40 seconds, players not in squads will be moved.
            After 60 seconds, full squads will be moved.
            After 150 seconds, squads will be forcefully split to even out the teams.
            From the server admin manual

Comment

Working...
            X