Crates Reparing Bridges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crates Reparing Bridges?

Hey guys, I ain't played vBF2 for ages now but when I use to play it I recall the Supply Crates being able to repair the bridges, but when on vBF2 today, this didn't seem possible?

Can someone confirm to me if it is still possible or it was possible in the past in an earlier patch and I'm not just going mad.

Cheers!

Re: Crates Reparing Bridges?

I'm 99% positive that they didn't repair bridges, I had always thought that was pretty dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino
      Hey guys, I ain't played vBF2 for ages now but when I use to play it I recall the Supply Crates being able to repair the bridges, but when on vBF2 today, this didn't seem possible?

Can someone confirm to me if it is still possible or it was possible in the past in an earlier patch and I'm not just going mad.

Cheers!
      Got to agree, but maybe they did. Supply crates did everything. Heal you, supply essex turrets, kill you ...

Comment

they do fix bridges, but they have to be almost exactly on the edge of the broken part.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

I pushed boxes to the edge of bridges with my tank and they never did anything. To the point where they were actually tilted off the bridge about to fall.

Comment

Rhino from bf2.org by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Noobstav
              Rhino from bf2.org by any chance?
              Yep, a very long time ago

I mainly hang out on the Project Reality forums these days

That site died out a long time ago

Originally posted by signa
              they do fix bridges, but they have to be almost exactly on the edge of the broken part.
              Like this?

Didn't work, even tried in the BF2 Demo to see if it has changed in one of the patches and didn't work there either

From what I can tell, code wise it looks to be impossible for anything but a handheld weapon to repair a destroyable object (ie, a bridge )

Comment

Damn! Long time man. I went by M3RC on BF2, admiin for a while for bf2.org. I remember dogfighting you waaay back. Glad to see you are still around. Still with -TG- ?

Comment

Cool, The name Merc rings a bell but my memory isn't that grate unfortunately

TC is still running afaik but I left that a few years ago now to peruse modding

If you've still got BF2 installed you should check out PR, most popular BF2 mod out there, thou its pretty hard core so you will either love it or hate it

Comment

Working...
                  X