Keep it interesting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep it interesting!

I dunno if this has been brought up before.. As we all know the ranks and unlocks are easily and quickly attained, wouldnt it be a good idea to add a prestiege mode into the game.. (I know, a comparison note!) the prestiege in MW2 kept the game more interesting for me.. I just wondered if you guys thought the same.

Re: Keep it interesting!

i am fine the way it is. Lots of patches/badges to earn so i don't require prestige. I play more for fun anyway.

Comment

That will just keep people chasing points instead of victory forever.

Comment

It's feeling like it's too easy to rank up but do you really want BF2's 2 or 3 years of playing to get a high rank?

I looked at my old BF2 account. 580:46:24(about 24 days) and at Captain. (I don't know what number that is)

Comment

Originally posted by bradino27
          It's feeling like it's too easy to rank up but do you really want BF2's 2 or 3 years of playing to get a high rank?

I looked at my old BF2 account. 580:46:24(about 24 days) and at Captain. (I don't know what number that is)
          Yeah the numbers between ranks for BC2 seem to be random as opposed to sticking to a standard increase, 40 - 41 was like 240K, 41-42 230k, 42-43 230k now 43-44 200k... I would have thought the amounts would increase the higher you got as opposed to decreasing each rank. Dissapointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
            Yeah the numbers between ranks for BC2 seem to be random as opposed to sticking to a standard increase, 40 - 41 was like 240K, 41-42 230k, 42-43 230k now 43-44 200k... I would have thought the amounts would increase the higher you got as opposed to decreasing each rank. Dissapointing.
            They're all 200k from about 35 or something I thought. Potentially lower.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
              At 40 they start to increase slightly only to drop a few ranks later.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                I dunno if this has been brought up before.. As we all know the ranks and unlocks are easily and quickly attained, wouldnt it be a good idea to add a prestiege mode into the game.. (I know, a comparison note!) the prestiege in MW2 kept the game more interesting for me.. I just wondered if you guys thought the same.
                seriously? i dont how you do it, but im like a sloth i rank up so slowly, but still maintain a decent 1.4 kdr

Comment

All I have to ask is, back in the 90's and eraly 2000's, were you not enjoying the games you were playing, because outside of RPGs there wasn't a leveling mechanic?

Comment

What happened to playing for fun?

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                      46 to 47 is 300k

Comment

49 to 50 = 376k, 42 to 43 = 292k. The only moment where it goes down is 14 to 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                          49 to 50 = 376k, 42 to 43 = 292k. The only moment where it goes down is 14 to 15.
                          Your 42-43 is wrong, it was 230K.

Comment

On which site are you looking?

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
                              On which site are you looking?
                              Not looking on any site, I just recently hit Rank 43 so I still remember what Exp I needed to reach it.

Comment

Working...
                              X