This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow all the Aimbotters

Most nights I play some BC2 and its frequent now, some player is being banned for Aimbot or Multi-hacks at least 2 to 3 kicks per round, always someone different

At times its reassuring PB is working but is it catching the majority of the cheaters?

The sheer numbers is simply amazing...

Don't buy a used copy of BC2 is my only conclusion ATM.

Re: Wow all the Aimbotters

really? i have only encountered one yes 1 as in ONE aimbotter and that was like..something like my 6th round ever only. never again since.

Comment

when i ran my server and streamed to PBBANS i found that every time someone is banned on a PBBAN streamed server it will broadcast the ban to all other PBBAN streaming servers. When you are in the server it will flash so and so is banned for whatever. I thought my server was catching all kinds of cheaters. I started matching names from my logs to the PBBANS list and found out about the broadcasting. Not to say there are no cheaters out there just not as many as you would think.

Comment

For the last few days, noticed an increase in Aimbotters/hacks getting kicked and banned. Saying to myself.."Awesome!!"

Comment

Originally posted by [13]VisciousDog
          For the last few days, noticed an increase in Aimbotters/hacks getting kicked and banned. Saying to myself.."Awesome!!"
          Thats exactly what I'm seeing and saying. The flashed message, Blank was kicked/banned for multi-hack or Aimbot

Comment

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
            X