G15 Keyboard app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G15 Keyboard app?

BC2 has a built in app for the lcd screen for the Logitech G15 keyboard. But does any one actually use this. I tried it out but I rarely look down there.

Here is a pic of the different things it shows on the lcd screen:

Re: G15 Keyboard app?

How do you turn it on?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
      How do you turn it on?
      You have to go to Logitech website and download the Logitech LCD Manager program and have it running in the background while you play BC2.

Click on downloads once you click the link below and then select your operating system.

G15 LINK

G19 LINK

Comment

I use it all the time, starts up automatically for me. Handy to know your true ping and what server you are on when telling people who are not on your friends list.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347
          I use it all the time, starts up automatically for me. Handy to know your true ping and what server you are on when telling people who are not on your friends list.
          I had to use the program above to get mine to come on. It might be different for each person.

Comment

Did you install the required apps off the disc that came with the keyboard? I say required as usually there is 1 required and about 10 3rd party hard-drive-fodder programs. It's the LCD Manager you want, it should set itself to start up with Windows.

Comment

I use it for the ping, I dont really have time to worry about the rest of the info while playing. But it is very neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrik347
                Did you install the required apps off the disc that came with the keyboard? I say required as usually there is 1 required and about 10 3rd party hard-drive-fodder programs. It's the LCD Manager you want, it should set itself to start up with Windows.
                The LCD Manager is the one I downloaded. Except I don't have it my start up list though.

Comment

Yeah, I use either the Bad Company 2 App or the Ventrilo App on my G15 all the time.

Comment

My LCD screen is being used for more important things like ventrilo and similar stuff.

Comment

I have the Logitech G19 and it is the coolest thing going. From my crappy KDR to my true ping. All there on a small color LCD. You can enable what ever game your playing through the SW setup and get all the stats.

Comment

Dont use it at all, its pretty disapointing that it only gives you information on the next kit unlock. Id prefer it if it kept track of my kills per gun/gadget so I could better see how far I am from my next star.

Comment

It is the G19... Overpriced comes to mind

Comment

G19 is way over priced. Hence I went with the G15 personally. I don't look at my LCD screen nearly enough to feel it was worth the extra $100+.

My friend bought a G19 and some keys stopped working only after a couple months. He had to go back to his Logitech G11

Comment

I own a G15 and agree with most when i say i barely look at the LCD display to warrant me putting in an extra 100$ for the G19's colour display.

Comment

Working...
                              X