Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KILL CAM ? not a Hollywood screenshot......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KILL CAM ? not a Hollywood screenshot......

So you have been killed by some schmoe hidding behind a rock..............you view the video in the killcam. Is this video footage actually what happen and if so how did EA/DICE program this? Was killed by a known hacker that used to play in 2142 (won't mention any names) last night ....... boy I would like to have that footage back because this guy is really smooth.

Re: KILL CAM ? not a Hollywood screenshot......

As far as I know, the footage isn't "what happened", but what the person that killed you is doing now. So, you won't see him actually shoot you since the Kill Cam is live and your death already happened. So unless you see him kill someone else supsiciously while your watching it's not much use.

I miss Battle Recorder. It was pretty awesome when it worked.

Comment

What did he use the same name for BC2 that he used for 2142? How do you know it is the same person. My name, Stilla-Killa was already used for BC2 so I had to pick another one, NazT.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
        What did he use the same name for BC2 that he used for 2142? How do you know it is the same person. My name, Stilla-Killa was already used for BC2 so I had to pick another one, NazT.
        I'm not 100% sure that it was the same person as he had added a prefix to his name but his modus operandi of killing me was certainly indicative of that same person.

Comment

Killer Cam*

Fixed.

Comment

The only great benefit that kill cam brought us is no more camping snipers. Well those that are within reach.

Other than that, I find killcam more like humiliation cam.

Comment

do not wonder
              there ARE hacks galore
              mostly aim-bot and wallz hacks . . .
              not only have I seen tons of vids
              u can tell buy watching them in game
              INSTA - snap - RIGHT to one shots

Comment

Working...
              X