Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF CAPCOM!!!? Where is our Super Street Fighter 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF CAPCOM!!!? Where is our Super Street Fighter 4?

Wow, unbelievable... Street Fighter 4 gets announced for pc as well for the first time then gets a sequel and is left out in the dust or only to be released later date then consoles? I mean sure there are pirates everywhere on PC but what about real customers like me! Why can't I get it?

Re: WTF CAPCOM!!!? Where is our Super Street Fighter 4?

It's because people buy the game anyway and put up with crap like this, showing companies they can get away with it.

Comment

It was not piracy that killed SF4 it was lack of a online community and shoddy matchmaking on the PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwinters
        It was not piracy that killed SF4 it was lack of a online community and shoddy matchmaking on the PC.
        Yeah I can totally agree on that, not everyone has a joystick or controller or let alone even think of PC as a fighting host.
        This brings me to wonder why they won't just joint us with Xbox players seeing how there would clearly be no advantage over each other.

Comment

They need to do something not just abandon all cause. SF4 still has a large following and people that would appreciate it. Come on. Let's go SF4

Comment

Originally posted by Redink
            Yeah I can totally agree on that, not everyone has a joystick or controller or let alone even think of PC as a fighting host.
            This brings me to wonder why they won't just joint us with Xbox players seeing how there would clearly be no advantage over each other.
            It is 100% possible for them to have done that. using the GFWL interface allows them to quite easily set up cross platform play. it has been avoided with FPS games since shadowrun has numerous problems with balancing due to mouse versus controller, however for a fighting game I thing they could have done something that would have been really special.

It is too bad.

PS. descrambler guy, I thought those where defunct now that all pay channels moved to digital?

Comment

Well not to take the thread off topic but they are still used in a large part of the U.S. as well as Canada, Mexico, South America and a lot of other random places.....They work best in really urban areas new york new jersey and florida they are still greatly used. Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X