Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can someone be generous enough to explain mutation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone be generous enough to explain mutation?

I really don't understand mutation... It almost sounds like a suvivor will mutate upon being attacked but the info Valve gave in the ingame was confusing because it kept saying, each week we will have mutations then after that a new mutation then we will vote to see which is better? is it a mode or a gameplay effect?

Re: can someone be generous enough to explain mutation?

mutation means a "mutation of game modes". It's basically a new selection on the main menu which will add new ideas for game modes each week.
    For example, right now the only available mutation is Realism Versus, which is a combination of Realism mode, and Versus mode; a mutation.

I believe Valve have also mentioned a Chainsaw-only mode, where all the survivors will play with unlimited ammo, only using chainsaws.

Comment

Re: can someone be generous enough to explain mutation?

Originally posted by Xylaquin
      mutation means a "mutation of game modes". It's basically a new selection on the main menu which will add new ideas for game modes each week.
      For example, right now the only available mutation is Realism Versus, which is a combination of Realism mode, and Versus mode; a mutation.

I believe Valve have also mentioned a Chainsaw-only mode, where all the survivors will play with unlimited ammo, only using chainsaws.
      OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
      Thanks so much XYlaquin! I always thought it was people mutating and you get to play as a mutater... i mean it's even got the picture of a zombie on it...

Comment

Working...
      X