Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Squadplay attitude"

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
    Negative. To test it, I will join a squad of three and we will assault the enemy position. If I go in first, I'll get shot. If I go in last, the enemies will wait and ambush us from behind and I'll get shot. If I go in second, the enemies will all be reloading when the first guy goes in and by the time I appear they'll be done and I'll get shot. If we all go in at once I get Hot Carl'd. If an enemy is at an MG emplacement and three of my teammates are shooting at him and I'm not, I'll be the first one killed. I manage to wail on an enemy just in time for my teammate to land one bullet on him and kill him giving me an assist, yet at the same time if an enemy is wailing on me my teammate won't kill him until AFTER I die.

And on an unrelated note, after playing tonight my squadplay attitude dropped 1% down to 74%. WTF? I'm always in a squad, I spot frickin everything I get untolled amounts of kill and spot assists, and I'm always dropping ammo. I spawn on squadmates unless they're being worthess snipers hiding out in the tooliedingles, and I try to stick with them. Is it because I don't issue orders, because nine times out of ten I can't for whatever reason.

I don't even care about stats, but this phenomenon both baffles and irritates the **** outta me.
    :score: I got a good laugh out of this. I think everyone has days like this.

Comment

Yeah, something isnt right with the stat, aside from the more than 100%. You dont drop to 1% with just a few games.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

And the accuracy stat is lol too, just look at Tampa's pic, 179.30% accuracy. The only legit way you can have such accuracy is when you fire a rocket (or bullet but far harder) and it ends wounding several enemies, and only a few games take that in account.

Comment

Yeah it showed my stat as 0%, I always play on a squad and have earned several Gold Squad badges for being on the top squads. I am a complete team player and will always die to med my squad up or switch loadouts to assault just to simply keep the ammo flowing. Doesn't seem accurate at all, but hey that mat not be what it is accounting for and therefore is slanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
            And the accuracy stat is lol too, just look at Tampa's pic, 179.30% accuracy. The only legit way you can have such accuracy is when you fire a rocket (or bullet but far harder) and it ends wounding several enemies, and only a few games take that in account.
            UAV Rocket! :thatsbad: Not Carl Gustav! Hehe had to put that out there. But yea it seems all screwy.

Comment

124% now, you lost 55%, you sprayed too much with that PP2000 or... you ceased to use the Carl Gustav

Comment

Working...
              X