ATV the four wheeler of TKs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATV the four wheeler of TKs

I thought that perhaps it was just a glitched that needed to be tweaked out but the patch didn't help or say anything about fixing why passengers persist to jump off the ATV in front of me when clearly they are sitting behind me. It really annoys me because most people don't trust the driver or let alone let the driver park safely, but hops out at he first signs of danger only to be eaten under by my wheels.

Re: ATV the four wheeler of TKs

I have never seen this, then again I don't play with FF on.

Comment

When you hop out you end up in front of the ATV?

I also never play with FF on (even though it would be better if it was the standard just like others BF).

Comment

Yeah, as the driver with a passanger sometimes, once in a while, the passanger will jump out while the ATV is at full speed and will die and you get a nice -15 for it.

I think its some type of clipping issue like when bailing out of the plane and your chute doesnt open.

Crunch
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Ah yeah, It's true that I didn't saw anything like that with all those servers with FF off, I remember in others BF you had to be very careful with some vehicles or you could quickly end TKing a lot of your guys.

Comment

After I've prepared my superjihad buggy by planting six C4s on it only to see someone hoping on it and riding away, it is such an incredible pleasure to blow him up. It makes me feel happy (as long as FF is on, otherwise it's a fail)

Comment

It would be so much better if after exiting a vehicles you had something like a 1 or 2 second invulnerability to your team mates.

Comment

Reminds me of how the pilot of the transports in 2142 would get TKs if the passengers podded out as he was landing.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                  It would be so much better if after exiting a vehicles you had something like a 1 or 2 second invulnerability to your team mates.
                  Why not right? I mean they already give it to you when you spawn or when you are deflibed.

Comment

I only get this problem with the Hum-V's. I can never get road kills with the ATV, not even unlucky team kills like that.

Comment

I always drop off beside the ATV, never in front. Maybe it's a squad mate spawn?

Comment

Working...
                      X