• more - "couple questions"

1. my own blood spatter - goes away over time
    does that mean my own "health" is improving
    (or just clean up of the graphics)

2. does health ever improve back to 100%

3. mines - how can I know if friendly or enemy
    (duh - without driving over them)

4. do mines go away if I get killed?

5. if not, then how many can I have on the ground?

6. can you drive 'close to a mine and live'
    or must you actually hit it

7. what has more power - mine or c4

8. in old bf2 - if mines were too close - you got a chain reaction (ie actually a waste of mines) if placed too close to each other - what about in BC@

9. UAV - I tired a few times with alternate power - (ie guns) and even though got tons of 'hits' - never got any kills - is it hard for everyone? (or am I just a bad shot)

Re: more - "couple questions"

1. Means you are healing

2. Should do, I think after 6 seconds of taking damage you get 3hp back each second

3. You know thats a good question, if you look at the mine and spot it, it should show up on the map and your character will shout out loud enemy mines spotted, generally I just avoid all mines, because even if you drive past a friendly mine some tard might shoot them and BOOm

4. No they stay until you place more mines

5. 3 normally, 6 if you have the expanded explosives carrying mod

6. Sometimes you can, most of the time you can't, proximity tends to set them off

7. Both have the same explosive power if I remember correctly

8. Yeh if the mines are too close you can sometimes detaonate an entire field, good to spread out mines in that regard but not too much, also can be good sometimes if one mine only partially damages a tank but by setting off another blows it up

9. Takes a bit of practice, personally I rape with the alternate fire on the MG, you just got to pick out good target,s like lone snipers, use surprise so you can get lots of health off before they even notice, and after that you just got to work on the aim (high altitude isn't good for the UAV altMG)

Comment

Re: more - "couple questions"

Thanks ! ^^^^

Comment

Working...
      X