Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 patch jet charts

If anyone remembers Chris made nice jet charts for 1.41

Does anyone have updated charts for 1.5 patch? How does J10 stand against F35, is its turn radius still better or not? Obviously Mig29 now has the best turn radius

Re: 1.5 patch jet charts

Originally posted by kiwi
    If anyone remembers Chris made nice jet charts for 1.41

Does anyone have updated charts for 1.5 patch? How does J10 stand against F35, is its turn radius still better or not? Obviously Mig29 now has the best turn radius
    Considering the interest in BF2, the lower player numbers, I doubt anyone is going to put in enough work for this. Its too bad, because I was interested in the same thing.

Comment

Yeah, only 49 views in 2 days...

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi
        How does J10 stand against F35, is its turn radius still better or not?
        It's a whole new ballgame for the J-10 pilots now.

The nerfing of the turn radius means they can no longer just rely on a quick pull of the stick to fend off all incoming missiles, nor can they stay on the tail of a manuevering enemy as easily as before (or just as importantly, evade the firing arc of a hostile jet attacking from 6 o'clock). In short, they've got to fly smartly and apply some tactics to see success, just like everyone else flying other aircraft has been doing for some time now. Roll rate on the J-10 is still comparable to the F-35, however, and hitboxes were not changed at all.

I think the best way to summarize a J-10 vs F-35 scenario now is simply this: First plane to spot and/or jump the other, wins.

Comment

Working...
        X