Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for teamwork

Hello folks,

I've been playing Bad Company 2 since it's release. I honestly don't think they're doing justice to the series with the "Battlefield" prefix. BF2 set the bar so high I guess it's a bit hard to reach, especially on a multi-platform game.

Well, just like any multiplayer game I've been let down time and time again by the average pub player and that person's negative I.Q. So this time I'm sick and tiered of all the junk. I'm looking for some guys who would like to get together and use some real teamwork, preferably whilst using TS (2/3), mumble or vent.

Like imagine everybody getting in a HMMWV and storming a flag, then get back in and get the next, etc. Or chopper pilots; one with tracers the other with a hellfire. This game has potential but I don't see anybody truly exploiting all the game delivers.

Re: Looking for teamwork

drop me a PM for our TS info etc
    we ALWAYS promote team play

(at least I do - cause I SUCK alone) :wall:

way more than 1/2 my points are team points
    (spotting, sniper balls, flag caps, etc) :score:

Comment

When I join a squad if more then 2 of my teammates are snipers, I drop an ammo box then look for another squad.

Comment

lol the old sniper squad. I joined one last night and the guy was like 10 ft from our first flag just sniping away at the enemy spawn. The sad part was the enemy owned the flag and he did not notice or care.

Anyway add me if you want. Me and my friends always play as a team. We also use vent. You can add me on xfire as well.

Comment

I'm also looking for people who want to work as a team, add me if you want .

Comment

I'm just happy that my squad mates are ALIVE and in a SAFE PLACE for me to spawn.

A bonus would be dropping me medic kit and ammo kit.

I don't ask for much. Teamwork is what you expect out of clans on teamspeak or ventrilo.

Comment

Thats the truth. I was on a server last night as engineer. I tried and tried to repair my squads tanks. They drove off every time without a full repair and would be blown to bits. I typed and talked and Q keyed that I would repair them, all in vain.

I would get out to repair and they would drive off. I would be repairing and they would drive off. I would be running to them to repair and they would drive off. I finally just decided to defend a flag as engi and if friendlies came into "the zone" I would fix them. Otherwise, they burst into flames, which they seemed very happy to do.

On a good note RedInk joined the game and made it a lot more fun

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Add me if you want (game name same as forum name). I always play on Conquest servers with decent ping (Seattle area) because Rush is just a campfest by nature and I hate campfests. Every so often I'll get lucky and get a squad that spawns on me when I manage to sneak behind enemy lines. Actually I seldom see teams that are all snipers and worthless tards, usually when I'm on the team getting steamrolled it's because the enemy team is stacked. But of course there are those times when it feels like I'm the only one trying to take the enemy flag and everyone else is just sitting outside the cap radius going for frags. That's when I usually switch servers.

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                No doubt. What party isn't automatically made better by adding some hawt chicks?

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                  No doubt. What party isn't automatically made better by adding some hawt chicks?
                  I've played with her a few times. She's a pretty good team player from my experience.

Comment

There's 2 girls in our clan (Monkey Gamers), they're nice to play with, especially when it comes to teamwork.

Heck, the more the merrier right?

Comment

LOL, well, I suppose, unless they are dressed and look like dudes and are out to kill you.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

LOL, well, I suppose, unless they are dressed and look like dudes and are out to kill you.

Crunch
                        Are you kidding? That just makes it even hotter. :eyebrows:

Comment

LOL... Offtopic and terrible. We seem to have a lot of this

Comment

Check out 21cw. We use teamwork all the time. http://myinternetservices.com/tourna...ead.php?254698 Just post up there and we will get you put into an army. You will have a blast. Been in 21cw for about 3 years and am still loving the gameplay that 21cw brings. So join on up we are always happy to see you all there

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                              Add me if you want (game name same as forum name). I always play on Conquest servers with decent ping (Seattle area) because Rush is just a campfest by nature and I hate campfests. Every so often I'll get lucky and get a squad that spawns on me when I manage to sneak behind enemy lines. Actually I seldom see teams that are all snipers and worthless tards, usually when I'm on the team getting steamrolled it's because the enemy team is stacked. But of course there are those times when it feels like I'm the only one trying to take the enemy flag and everyone else is just sitting outside the cap radius going for frags. That's when I usually switch servers.

LOL!

Originally posted by expletive deleted
                              I've played with her a few times. She's a pretty good team player from my experience.
                              Thanks, you're pretty good yourself!

Comment

Working...
                              X