Different Pings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Pings

I have never found my favorite server yet, since having this game for about a week. When server browser I see the lowest ping servers for example: 43, but in game server, my ping is 600. Sometimes I will wait, for it to drop, but doesn't. So I disconnect for other players to have their fun. Wondering if this going to be fixed, or is their some adjustments I can do?

Re: Different Pings

It's not a P2P game, if you have 2000 ping the others players will play fine.

The big number is not the ping, I don't remember exactly what it is (I think it's the time the server receive infos, analyze informations, and send it back, not just receive/send). I have a ping of 30 and a ingame number of 150. If you have a ping of 43 but 600 ingame it's maybe the server that is overloaded and takes much more time to send back infos.

Comment

Re: Different Pings

Infernalis is right one some part, however if you actually have a large ping, people will have trouble shooting you (just like you will have with them!), and the "in game ping" is actually your latency.

Comment

Working...
      X