They dont play around on cod4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They dont play around on cod4

I just bought cod4 yesterday whit steam discount, i sold my copy long time ago so i thought lets play this again.

All i can say is wow what a great game had so much fun playing it yesterday althouh i was getting raped on all sides, ther are so much good players on cod4, it s a nice welcome from killing noobs all the time finely some competition .

MW2 is not a bad game i had fun playing it but it has sooo much mumbo jumbo (killstreaks,deathstreaks,commando) that it takes away the fun of just gun vs gun battles. But on cod4 its 95% gun battles and other 5% are killstreaks. All i can say is install cod4 again and see it for yourselfs :thumbsup:

Re: They dont play around on cod4

Yep, CoD4 will be a timeless game.

Comment

The only reason for me to reinstall would be to play SP again. All of my allied clans either got rid some or all of their servers and moved on to MW2. One clan (I don't want to name them) used to have about 7 servers and they got rid of them all and started play MW2. (and 1 BFBC2 server they aren't on regularly)

Comment

I should try it again, maybe good.

Comment

promod servers

that is all

Comment

Yeah, cod4 is fun! I enjoyed the AK47's and the m4

Comment

i know most ppl think MW1 maps were the best, but i hated those maps. maybe i'm just so sick of them but i find the maps in MW2 and BO better.

Comment

But as usual for IW, gun&equipment balance sux major ass.

Comment

Working...
                X