MG36 and red dot sight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG36 and red dot sight?

When I use the red dot with the MG36 all I get is a blur in the center of the screen and it gets worse with 4x optical . Hav'nt had this problem with other weapons and makes the MG36 unplayable for me. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Re: MG36 and red dot sight?

Dont play HC.
    The MG36 is the one with built in Red dot, right? HC messes that up just like sights for mounted weapons and other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
      Dont play HC.
      The MG36 is the one with built in Red dot, right? HC messes that up just like sights for mounted weapons and other stuff.
      Thanks for the info but it happens in regular mode and does'nt make sense to me. You scope in and the red dot becomes a hazy blur. Must a graphics issue with my computer.......... oh well I will stick with the other LMG'S.

Comment

Originally posted by rebel444
        Thanks for the info but it happens in regular mode and does'nt make sense to me. You scope in and the red dot becomes a hazy blur. Must a graphics issue with my computer.......... oh well I will stick with the other LMG'S.
        I think so, here are screenshots from my own with default, RedDot and 4X (Win7 64 bit ATI 4850 DX10)

Comment

i hear a lot of people complaining they haven't fixed this issue so it must still be a problem.
          i've stayed away from this gun since noticing there is no marked center like few weeks ago.

Comment

btw, i'd like to add that yes indeed this is only a Hardcore mode problem.

red dot in MG36 is part of the iron sights technically. no iron sights in HC, hence no red dot at all.

Comment

Yeah mine is a blur as well, so anyone that's further than let's say 50 m is going to be an issue for me to hit accurately.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                btw, i'd like to add that yes indeed this is only a Hardcore mode problem.

red dot in MG36 is part of the iron sights technically. no iron sights in HC, hence no red dot at all.
                that's what i thought, but he said it happens in regular mode as well. i personally haven't seen any issues other than in HC mode. it used to work sometimes, now it never works at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                  no iron sights in HC, hence no red dot at all.
                  You probably wanted to say "no crosshair in HC" because iron sights are there.

Comment

doh you're right. i meant no crosshairs.

Comment

Working...
                    X