do not mind a fair fight - even when I lose
    but spawn - then kill =BS (not for me)
    I understand there are servers that kick/ban for this BS :rules:
    so, happy to bring my pals there to play
    any map rotation . . . Rush and/or CQ

thanks

want to clarify the topic - eg Spawn Camping Not Permitted Servers

Re: server with no spawn caming rules - plz list

Man you need to be clearer in your posts, I thought for most of that post you didn't care about spawn camping lol.

Comment

Say what?

Comment

The deal on those that don't allow that stuff is as always, Admins present and accounted for

I've played on the All Lazy Bastards servers, they don't allow it and the 6th AD too. Both play CQ

But still, rules can only be enforced with Admins present

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat
          The deal on those that don't allow that stuff is as always, Admins present and accounted for

I've played on the All Lazy Bastards servers, they don't allow it and the 6th AD too. Both play CQ

But still, rules can only be enforced with Admins present
          ok - thanks - but I recall they finally added some admin mod at end of bf2 that could monitor player locations and gave auto warning/kick/ban to playe4rs that went inside unCAP BASES - thought that maybe the 'civilian' entry points could be treated the same way -

don't get me wrong - l LIKE the few "Rules" possible, but there is ABSOLUTELY NO fun to have an enemy squad of smacktards laying wait on all the spawn points and getting wacked before you can even take a step - at some point you cannot even squad spawn without difficulty -

thanks

Comment

Yea our server is like that. Our only rule is do not spawn rape the uncaps. The only time killing in the uncap is permitted is when people from the uncap are shooting from it.

Comment

Working...
            X