S S S Spawn Times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S S S Spawn Times?

I heard from a friend that there is now a 15 second spawn time on all servers? Please tell me he just went on servers with a stupid spawn time.

This is a joke and hopefully a bug from the 15 seconds implemented at the beginning of the round somehow effecting the spawn times too.

I'm not gonna sit around for 15 seconds... The amount of times I get base raped because I refuse to team stack is obscene, they expect me to spend 1min dead for every 10 seconds of *spawn* *kill a raper* *killed by rapers squadie*? Not to mention when you spawn on a squad mate who is a noisy sod and about to run into a trap set by another squad who have him cornered.

Re: S S S Spawn Times?

Yep its true for all servers. It is to prevent people with high end computers loading in faster, thus having an advantage over everyone else.

Comment

The delay is actually at the beginning of the map start though, your re-spawn time has remained the same.

Comment

The delay is only for those who put the union jack in the topic title.

Comment

Tampa , not what I asked :P

Now now Infernalis, grant me my loyalties.

@ [SA]4|1Sgt.Beav - thank god for that.

Comment

I know friend with his I7 930 and 2 5870 X2 loading a map 6 seconds before my AMD 965, 5850.

Comment

Working...
            X