Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you people feel the hit registration is worst than prepatch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you people feel the hit registration is worst than prepatch?

Can't be sure yet, but I went into a sniper's back and knifed him 4 times, then he warped a bit to the left and my 5th melee worked, never happened before. I get reports from my clanmates that their shotguns or melee is worst than ever too.

Re: Are you people feel the hit registration is worst than prepatch?

not really, had a few instances of lag but I think my sister was whoring the wireless

but yeh the knife reg has apparently gone to **** as has the shotguns

Comment

I had 1 instance last night where I clearly meleed a player in the head, he saw it as well, since we were on TS together, after the knife obviously struck him, he shot me and ran off. We were both amazed that he came out the victor on that. Other than that, I am still collecting tags.

Comment

Meh, i've always found the hitreg to be shoddy, it's pretty much like BF2 hit reg, instead of dust you get blood however.

Comment

People been complaining about knife hitreg, but seems fine to me.

Comment

I was getting a fair amount of warping/rubberbanding last night so it's probably just overall lag. BF patch days are always like that, though, so hopefully it'll be 'fixed' in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazajaytee
              Yep, it was a fix for a SP issue but we are looking at it for making it work again in MP.

It's a known issue. Knife hitreg is messed up in MP because of a client change for SP.

Comment

wow...

Comment

Yeah the knife have some problems now, I knifed a guy three times and nothing happened except some blood. Him on the opposite turned, knifed me one time and killed me :shakehead: Hopefully I have the platinum so I won't be tempted by it.

Comment

well - I always missed before the patch :cry:
                    and I still miss :wall:

(unless I am in Tank ! ) etunia:

Comment

Definitely.........have gone from using the M60 to Type88.............damn i miss that brute killing force of the M60.

Comment

My main latency issue was with the shotguns, otherwise it is fine.

Rubberbanding stinks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by [SA]4|1Sgt.Beav
                          I had 1 instance last night where I clearly meleed a player in the head, he saw it as well, since we were on TS together, after the knife obviously struck him, he shot me and ran off. We were both amazed that he came out the victor on that. Other than that, I am still collecting tags.
                          5 - yes - 5 wacks with a knife in the HEAD - LOTS of blood -
                          NO KILL -
                          and he shot me with a pistol!!!

why do I care??????
                          cause it would have been just my 2nd KNIFE KILL! :censored:

Comment

Just use guns good sir, let's leave knife as the "chance" weapon

Comment

Working...
                            X