M95 = Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: M95 = Joke

I love it when people complain that their uber weapon isn't so uber any more. I always liked going after the M95 noobs. The M95 leaves a huge trail which you can easy follow straight to the user.

Comment

never really liked the m95 much unless i wanted to deal with choppers. i always felt GOL was a superior rifle and on HC i'd rather use M24 anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
        never really liked the m95 much unless i wanted to deal with choppers. i always felt GOL was a superior rifle and on HC i'd rather use M24 anyways.
        SV98 is the best bolt gun now. Faster firing rate, faster reload and 10 round mag. The only thing I don't like is the scope. I prefer mil-dot reticle.

Comment

Originally posted by DurhamBULL
          I love it when people complain that their uber weapon isn't so uber any more. I always liked going after the M95 noobs. The M95 leaves a huge trail which you can easy follow straight to the user.
          It was never "uber." That's why people are irritated at the change. It has a long reload, long scope delay, lower headshot modifier, smoke trail, loud report... The only reason it was useful before was the power. Now that it has the same power, there is pretty much zero reason to use it. They took it from balanced to useless in one fell swoop just because some people cried about it in noobcore.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwinters
            the M95 is the only rifle that can damage vehicles
            You mean the damage comparable to CG? There was a guy exploded my gun boat with one shot of M95. Crazy

Comment

yup the only reason why i pick m95 at times is to fight chopper whores. but now with the new tracer dart even that isn't necessary.

Comment

Can't say I have noticed any drastic change in game play with these changes, besides the fact that people are using their weapons instead of those handy insta kill explosives, which I vastly prefer so good job DICE, I've even chopper whored it up and not been TD'ed (They did try though).

I DID have to sit days out from target though and do the wobble in order to chopper whore, which was annoying D:.

Comment

Working...
                X