Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M95 = Joke

I hope you guys has fun with it...

Now ALL the Bolt Action Rifles do the SAME DAMAGE, same range break offs, same everything, everything is now 100 - 50.

And what makes it worse? The M95 is the ONLY Bolt Action Rifle that has a headshot multiplier of 2, whilst the GOL, M24 AND the SV98 have 3.5 times multipliers.

So, what are the M95's defining features except long scope time, long reload time, horrible rate of fire... well it makes a nice sound and that's about it...

Amazing game balance right there, simply amazing.

Re: M95 = Joke

Not surprising really, it has always been that way with the shotguns. 2 guns, 5 skins.
    Balancing is hard work, copy paste is easier.

Comment

I know but I actually thought they did it quite well with the bolt actions, I mean every gun had it's flaws and its pros, now they have basically made 1 rifle pointless...

If you ask me, it is very silly.

Comment

the M95 is the only rifle that can damage vehicles

Comment

The ability to snipe Heli pilot before he fly or do a measly 5 damage when in the air is a poor compensation.

Comment

Actually you can snipe pilots with the M24 as i have many times

Comment

yeh, at first I liked the recon changes but then realise how overboard they went with them

I am no recon whore myself, the only map I play recon is Valpairoso attacking on Rush lol

but they made the mortar strike longer, ok I can see why but still it was balanced well before imo

and they make the guns do pitiful damage at range, people surviving headshots etc with armour

they could have done with a slight damage nerf to stop recontards from just going for bodyshots but nothing like this

playing yesterday I could run out in the open with no worries, I even get hit by a sniper and I can literally laugh off the damage and AN94 him with ease

Dice still cannot do balance properly, and I find this funny to say because I generally frown upon patch raging, but for all of its benefits I would rather the game was how it was before the patch, even with the M60 smacktardery and higher recon damage

Comment

Yea i agree i would rather put up with M60 whores, CG TF2ness and the tube

Comment

I couldn't care less for wookies one way or another, so patch is all good with me The only change I disagree with is the M16 nerf, which was uncalled for. The last 3 ARs were nicely balanced, just the other 4 needed a buff. Game has a lot more variety now, and explosive whores are finding themselves dying to bullets.

Oh and where did you get that you can survive headshot from M24 or Gol? It's only M95, and that is if you have body armor and the guy doesn't have magnum ammo. And that is only because they probably put a 2x headshot modifier on M95 by mistake. M24/Gol will headshot-kill you still from any distance body armor or not.

Comment

They went way too far balancing things. They should have fixed the m60, and increased the reload time on the gustav and 40mm. That's ALL they needed to do. Now the gustav is identical to the RPG, all the LMGs are identical, the assault rifles are a joke now balance wise, the shotguns are ****, and recon is a waste of a class even moreso.

Comment

I was using SV98 last night and didn't feel a difference. Wait, now every bolt gun are just like SV98 before. Why use any bolt gun other than SV98 now?

I think it's overdone nerf to recon. It's kind of hard to get constant headshot without 12x scope, and now body shot has lower chance to rack up some kills.

Comment

Oh, and lest we forget, they made all aircraft in this game completely useless, and their made mortar strike useless. Fan-****ing-tastic balance there guys.

Comment

Maybe this was done to balance hardcore, so that they're not OHKs to the body now? I don't play HC so maybe it changed nothing there, just speculating.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
                            Maybe this was done to balance hardcore, so that they're not OHKs to the body now? I don't play HC so maybe it changed nothing there, just speculating.
                            This is exactly what happened. But nerfing a weapon across the board so people don't cry in hardcore seems like surgery with a sledgehammer.
                            The M95 is a football bat now.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                              I hope you guys has fun with it...

Now ALL the Bolt Action Rifles do the SAME DAMAGE, same range break offs, same everything, everything is now 100 - 50.

And what makes it worse? The M95 is the ONLY Bolt Action Rifle that has a headshot multiplier of 2, whilst the GOL, M24 AND the SV98 have 3.5 times multipliers.

So, what are the M95's defining features except long scope time, long reload time, horrible rate of fire... well it makes a nice sound and that's about it...

Amazing game balance right there, simply amazing.
                              that sucks. I loved my M95 with red dot.
                              "Crunch's First Officer"
                              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                              X