F2000 improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2000 improvement

anyone try using it yet? I like what they did. Seemed greatly improved overall. Worked well in run and gun situations as well as some long range kills.

I did not see any over use of the AN-94 and only got killed by the CG 1 time :shock: I did get a 40mm smoke kill to boot :yay:

Re: F2000 improvement

OMG can it finally hit the broad side of the barn now???

<Runs off to try>

Comment

F2000 wasn't that bad before the change. It was more or less effective with handling spec.

It doesn't hurt with the bust, though.

T88LMG seems to be better now.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
        F2000 wasn't that bad before the change. It was more or less effective with handling spec.

It doesn't hurt with the bust, though.

T88LMG seems to be better now.
        it was merely ok, nothing like it's bf2 counterpart. For the fire power it put out you did not hit much it at close range or long range. Burst was better but underpowered compared to other guns. Now it seems to be alot better overall. Still needs more bullets but i can deal with it.

Comment

After trying F2000 for 2 games today it's still crap, 416 is a lot more versatile if you prefer full-auto.

Comment

it was improved, but not enough imo

still no reason to use any AR over the AN94 now though

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
              it was improved, but not enough imo

still no reason to use any AR over the AN94 now though

Excluding the fact that the AN-94 is bad in a blind fire situation in comparison to the automatics? Personally I prefer the XM8/M416 to the AN-94 just for that reason. And I find them to be better overall.

Comment

The AN-94 was my favorite weapon in all situations before its buff. :awes

Comment

And now its a weapon of mass-murder.

Comment

All I can say is lol AN-94, mighty lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalo
                      Excluding the fact that the AN-94 is bad in a blind fire situation in comparison to the automatics? Personally I prefer the XM8/M416 to the AN-94 just for that reason. And I find them to be better overall.
                      if you mean from the hip then not really, if you want to be accurate with an XM8/M416 from close range you at least have to burst still or empty an entire clip spraying

with an AN94 you can sidestep and spam out the bursts and the damage will down anyone

would have been fine if they hadn't made the gun better at range and nerfed the M16

Comment

Working...
                      X