failpatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: failpatch

now there's an annoying bug when you join a game and you are locked in a lone squad, and I hate lone squads

Comment

Originally posted by King Poulet
      now there's an annoying bug when you join a game and you are locked in a lone squad, and I hate lone squads
      That issue can also be found in BF2142

Comment

Originally posted by Amaranthuse
        That issue can also be found in BF2142
        lol they ported that over from 2142.

Comment

I really don't care about damage, with one exception: chopper gun. It's ridiculously weak now, but oh well

But now I got more "choppiness": people lag more and knives don't register from time to time. This never happened to me before.
          Oh, I noticed that they changed sound somehow - it's now more clear, more directional (?). much, much better.

Comment

i hate the spamming lag of this patch

Comment

hitreg is fail more and more each day

Comment

I continue to crash. Freezing up at the friends online list. I have updated my video drivers (8800GTS 320) and still freezing, very annoying, I can't ctrl+alt+del to even get the task manager up, have to restart system and then it crashes my Teamspeak3 losing all my TS3 info. Extremely annoying. Looking to re-install and see if the patch loaded bad.

Anyone else see this?

Comment

Originally posted by [DR]J|Cpl.Beav
                  I continue to crash. Freezing up at the friends online list. I have updated my video drivers (8800GTS 320) and still freezing, very annoying, I can't ctrl+alt+del to even get the task manager up, have to restart system and then it crashes my Teamspeak3 losing all my TS3 info. Extremely annoying. Looking to re-install and see if the patch loaded bad.

Anyone else see this?
                  Same here..............as I to have suffered the same problems so I finally disabled my antivirus and so far the game plays alot better. Hope some damn trojan or piece of malware does'nt infect my system.

Comment

I wouldnt worry about viruses and stuff. I havent used an anti-virus in over 2 years since they can really slow your machine down. When i went to install a new OS i thought i would install an AV and see what i had on the machine before i wiped it and i wasnt really surprised when it said i had very minor threat issues and that was it. If you dont visit dodgy sites and are generally not an idiot its pretty safe to have your AV off :P

Comment

I didn't notice any difference after 3hrs of gameplay. Antivirus :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                        I wouldnt worry about viruses and stuff. I havent used an anti-virus in over 2 years since they can really slow your machine down. When i went to install a new OS i thought i would install an AV and see what i had on the machine before i wiped it and i wasnt really surprised when it said i had very minor threat issues and that was it. If you dont visit dodgy sites and are generally not an idiot its pretty safe to have your AV off :P
                        you are FOXING INSAAANE?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                          Hmmm, that would be a bit more convincing if it didnt come from the guy who´s system seems to collect Punkbuster Bans. Coincidence?

Comment

You can turn off your AV real-time protection while you play if that's an issue. I use Avast and only scan files I download, real-time protection is really not necessary IMO. The only two ways you can get a virus on your machine is from downloading/running an infected file, or through a browser vulnerability.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                              Hmmm, that would be a bit more convincing if it didnt come from the guy who´s system seems to collect Punkbuster Bans. Coincidence?
                              Fierce!

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
                                I turned it off as a result of PB in the end, my system ran a lot better without it and i havent been banned since it has been turned off lol. I honestly think most AV protection software can simply be replaced by changing your browsing habits.

Comment

Working...
                                X