failpatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• failpatch

M2 and tube both still rediculous even if they have been "toned down".

M60 does slightly less damage but it's still good - that was the only good point of this patch.

HORRIBLE issue whenever you spawn, basically, when the respawn time is up and you are ready to spawn, you have to click it about 3/4 times with the game dropping to about 2 fps, and in that time you have actually spawned and are open to being shot......

And also the favourites is dead.

I guess we can rest assured knowing that DICE hasn't changed

Re: failpatch

I am going to change my to Nostradamus

Originally posted by Vreki
    Thats what he is saying, but this is what I am reading:
    Originally posted by Bazajaytee ´s Evil Twin
    This is to allow more bugs into both client and server before release
    My next prediction: A Politician will do something mind-blowing stupid.
    I am getting good at this second-sight thing

Comment

I have no problem when I spawn. My favorites servers are still here but either the servers aren't up or the favorites ahve some kind of problem like you said.

The M60 do less damage, same for the 1911 it seems. The noobtube seems to do the same damage but the ressuply time is longer.

Comment

Eh well just come off from 2 hours of gameplay and the game feels jerky, laggy, etc. I honestly wish I was playing the earlier version...

Also now the Tracer is amazingly OP, it flies at like, 983247696 mph :////

Comment

Hum, when I played all was perfectly smooth, and I never raped like I do with the Akaban. Still had the some stab not registered but well it was like that in the earlier version. I have to test the up weapons just to see if they were buffed.

Comment

tracer flies at the speed of light?

eek

guess I'm screwed flying those helis lol

Comment

I just played a quick round with the Garand and a knife, didn't notice anything wrong. Spawns were smooth, didn't see any major lag effects.

Comment

I just played a little bit and thought that the explosives are now less deadly than before.
                Which is good. =)

Comment

Garand rox but the kill count is still not fixed

The M93R is more accurate or it's me?

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty

HORRIBLE issue whenever you spawn, basically, when the respawn time is up and you are ready to spawn, you have to click it about 3/4 times with the game dropping to about 2 fps, and in that time you have actually spawned and are open to being shot......

Seriously, what the fuck man. This happens to me too, and it's very AGGRAVATING.

Comment

the changes to the M16/G3/AN94 and 40mm shotgun are simply ****

makes the AN94 easily the best AR, no reason to use the M16 at all

and the x4 tracer dart

just lol

otherwise the other changes are ok, but the LMGs are still god mode, especially when you can't mow them with an M16

Comment

The M16 was buffed for ranged damage, before it dropped off to 12.7 damage, now it is unifore 14.3 damage at all range. It cant tell if there were some spread or recoil changes to the m16.

Comment

the M16 always did 14.3 damage over range on the PC

its close range damage was taken down to the same level, so it now does 14.3 damage regardless of range

its not a very useful weapon now while the AN94 has been improved

two guns that shouldn't have even been touched

Comment

M60.................oh no, now I can't get those medium range kill shots on a consistent basis. However the type88 is a heck of alot better. Damn I'm gonna miss the brute kill force of the M60!!!!

Comment

Those that do have the issue still : Add all BC2 related directories to your virus protectors exception list, should fix it.

Comment

Working...
                              X