SVU and VSS promotion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SVU and VSS promotion thread

Is it just me or SVU really rocks? Usually I'm not doing too well with real sniper rifles, and Type 88 blows most of the time. However, this SVU is just ridiculous. It's like, chuck, chuck, chuck, you killed somebody. Chuck, chuck, chuck, you killed somebody, rince and repeat, scoped or not. I found it best serves with 4x instead of defaut scope, which you can still do some mini-sniping at mid range.

VSS seems to have the same damage to M60, but has higher ROF. I havn't used VSS enough to say how exactly to use it, but it seems that this baby pwns with magnum rounds. That should give me something to counter M60 noobs.

Re: SVU and VSS promotion thread

the Type 88 is a good gun with the 4x, but I much prefer the SVU for the silencer, I got to gold 3 on the SVU using it as an assault rifle, it is a lot of fun

I would use the VSS, but I just eat through the ammo in seconds, and getting noob tube heroes to drop ammo is painful

Comment

The VSS is a sweet sniper! You can run and gun and rape face, or you can snipe. If you snipe from afar, you need to really do slow 1 shots to have it be accurate but damn it is effective!

I just started using it 2 days ago and am on my 4th Gold Star with it. Beastly

Comment

I prefer my M95, Click BOOM kill, is a lot better than click click click click pfff kill.

Comment

Any auto sniper rifle attracts me straight to your location and pretty much makes you dead. Its like you are shooting fireworks from your location with the tracers, kinda pointless as recon. I really want to thank all snipers who offer themselves to me by using those guns from range. On the other hand the VSS with the red dot scope is pretty imba in CQB. Like Patton said, they are just as effective as the rest of the rifles if you take your time and focus on head shots. One shot will still do the trick with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
            Any auto sniper rifle attracts me straight to your location and pretty much makes you dead. Its like you are shooting fireworks from your location with the tracers, kinda pointless as recon. I really want to thank all snipers who offer themselves to me by using those guns from range. On the other hand the VSS with the red dot scope is pretty imba in CQB. Like Patton said, they are just as effective as the rest of the rifles if you take your time and focus on head shots. One shot will still do the trick with them.
            Well, I like the VSS because it is also silent so people seem to never even have any idea where I am sniping from. When you hear an M95 fire ... you basically know where it's coming from no matter where you are in the map.

Comment

what's better? using those semi-auto sniper rifles with 4x scope or using m16 with 4x scope?

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                what's better? using those semi-auto sniper rifles with 4x scope or using m16 with 4x scope?
                This question is laughable...

Of course the M16.

Comment

the M16 > all

sometimes I am tempted to shoot at tanks with it

Comment

I can't stand running around without a crosshair in the middle of my screen.

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                      the M16 > all

sometimes I am tempted to shoot at tanks with it
                      I have to disagree sorry buts its not all that good compared to AN-94.

Someone in my clan runs about with the VSS + 12x scope I have no idea how he pulls that off but I sure as hell cant simulate it, only way I can use either of these is with a Red Dot or Acog.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                        I have to disagree sorry buts its not all that good compared to AN-94.

Someone in my clan runs about with the VSS + 12x scope I have no idea how he pulls that off but I sure as hell cant simulate it, only way I can use either of these is with a Red Dot or Acog.
                        dispicable lies!

I like the AN94 as well (am platinuming it atm) and it packs a punch but I don't rate it like the M16

the M16 is simply so much more versatile and I will take the improved accuracy and that mobility over a damage increase anyday

I hunt the AN94 for breakfast with it

edit: not to mention the ROF, I can burst that thing so fast it feels like full auto tbh

Comment

Ive used the VSS quite a bit and have always liked it. This thread made me use the SVU the other day and it is a very fun rifle to use. Two shots in hardcore and 3 to 4 in regular mode, but the accuracy and silence really helps. I was able to cause a lot of confusion and get a lot of mortar strikes and motion mines planted because I couldnt be found.

They are pretty fun weapons to try out.

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I use them with red dot, its like using the M14 but with good sights

Comment

Working...
                            X