Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield Insight, site with data for weapon and class usage

Originally posted by Minmaster
    yea i really thought medics would have good K/D with their m60's. wth?
    Well, the M60 assault guys would have good KDRs. The ones who actually run out with paddles ready to revive are going to get a lower KDR. Medic is just a class that has to be down in the fight to work well. Hiding like a little girl might get you a decent KDR but sucks for points as a medic.

Last night I saw a guy who was 8-25 who had the highest score in the server. Medic, obviously. I'm not sure if he even had his primary weapon out at all that round. I think his kills were with defibs and knife while he was on the way to a patient.

Comment

Originally posted by cantina_fly
      I would wager the XM8 stats are higher because the F2000 is so terrible. People keep using it till they unlock the AUG.
      F2000 is weak, not terrible. You can still use it and get >1 KDR in a round. M93R is terrible.

Comment

M60 from the hip is pretty funny, you can full auto and hit people fine at close range at medium less will hit but you will still kill them, and bursting from the hip, it can just destroy everything

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
          M60 from the hip is pretty funny, you can full auto and hit people fine at close range at medium less will hit but you will still kill them, and bursting from the hip, it can just destroy everything
          hahaha I'm gonna go try this...

Comment

Let's not forget that the majority of the BFBC2 are playing for fun, not really going hardcore stats and kd sensitive.

Surprised that the kd for recon is so low...When I think, many go for that class to save your kd.

Comment

Working...
            X