Battlefield Insight, site with data for weapon and class usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Insight, site with data for weapon and class usage

The guy over at http://bfbc2.elxx.net/ has redesigned his site so it now has a large collection of data for comparing how the various weapons and classes are used. It is called Battlefield Insight.

I am not going to steal all his charts, but here are a few examples:

Re: Battlefield Insight, site with data for weapon and class usage

*shocking*..

I guess Im in the minorty of a few of those class's.

Comment

*looks at recon K/D*

Not surprising.

Comment

I'm really starting to hate the M60...

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
          I'm really starting to hate the M60...
          Yeah, but still.....
          When you hear some people complain you should think at least half their deads were from the M60, but in fact it is one in ten.
          And the same goes for the CG and GL, actually it looks like all the explosives combined only count for one kill out of ten.

So maybe the balance isn't as bad after all?

Comment

How did they track kills for the garand?

Comment

More mortar strike kills than both SVU, VSS and SV98. On the SV98 case, it is understandable, but SVU and VSS are two most underused recon weapons.

Comment

Assault depresses me. The XM8 is a sh!tty gun compared to the M16A2 and AN-94.

Even though Medics have the M60 they still have the lowest KDR. It might be a noob weapon, but you can still suck with it and get owned.

Comment

yeh but the XM8P is up there because its the first unlock, besides a lot of noobs see can't handle burst fire guns

even though they don't burst fire themselves lol

but heck yer on the M16, just hoping the new balance tweaks don't upset too much

apart from nerfing that god dam m60

Comment

After these nerfs i wonder what will be the next "FOTM" weapon.

off topic: jake_ i just so happened to click click click your sig, is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
                      After these nerfs i wonder what will be the next "FOTM" weapon.

off topic: jake_ i just so happened to click click click your sig, is that you?
                      heeeeeell yeah. You need to check out OT more often, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                        Assault depresses me. The XM8 is a sh!tty gun compared to the M16A2 and AN-94.
                        I would wager the XM8 stats are higher because the F2000 is so terrible. People keep using it till they unlock the AUG.

Comment

Originally posted by cantina_fly
                          I would wager the XM8 stats are higher because the F2000 is so terrible. People keep using it till they unlock the AUG.
                          True. I played it a lot until I unlocked the AUG, but only to one gold medal (I don't think I went past 100 kills). It accounts for like 3% of my total kills compared to the AN-94 at 12%.

Comment

yea i really thought medics would have good K/D with their m60's. wth?

Comment

I recently leveled to get the M60, yet I find myself worrying more about medding people and reviving my team, now this is just me, not everyone plays in this manner, but I find I do stand a better chance on the battlefield with this gun as before I was finding myself struggling against those with the M60, it is a very powerful gun, however when spraying and praying the recoil is very strong and therefore resulting in fewer injury shots, the gun takes a little time to get used to as it is so powerful, I hope my K/D ratio will change a bit for the positive, but as long as I am thinking of the my team mates and our Army, I will probably continue to be a bullet sponge for the reviving of a team mate. :thumbsup:

Comment

Working...
                              X