flag protection spawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flag protection spawn

am i the only one that spawns on flag that are blinking (being taken)? it seems so. every time i play i spawn on the flag that is blinking to get the easy kill on the guy trying to take it but it is always just me. maybe it is my bf2 flag capture/defend training, but still i would think more players would want to help defend the flags. do any of you do this? am i the only one?

Re: flag protection spawn

Originally posted by (BG)Patton
    am i the only one that spawns on flag that are blinking (being taken)? it seems so. every time i play i spawn on the flag that is blinking to get the easy kill on the guy trying to take it but it is always just me. maybe it is my bf2 flag capture/defend training, but still i would think more players would want to help defend the flags. do any of you do this? am i the only one?
    Well if I can understand you correctly, most players don't really spawn on flag cause it's dangerous. They mostly spawn on their squad if avalabale if any the last resort will be flag spawn. Although it really just depend what the situation is... is it being overwhelm then you rather spawned on a friend from the outside? or is it just a single infantry then you rather spawn on flag cause it will give you a good chance to flank the enemy.?

Comment

People actually play conquest?

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
        Of course! Some people actually have the capability of attacking multiple bases besides a simple adjective of rushing foolishly into a slaughter house.

Comment

No kidding, I've been playing mostly Conquest but some Rush. But Rush seems like everyone on the attacker is the Lemming Attack group and they usually get cut to pieces.

But playing HC on both is cool, I really can't decide if HC is my thing or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
            There's another game type?

Comment

I will also. I think it is due to previous BF training. If I give the command to defend a position and spawn on it, my squad will usually follow. Not always, but if I make it clear and maybe use voip, I can get my squad to follow. Anything beyond that though, good luck.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I always spawn on blinking flag and I rarely die since the game spawn you the farthest possible of the enemies.

Comment

Conquest is The Battlefield play-style.

Spawning on squadmember and spawning on flags is equally dangerous. Spawn on a squadmember just as he is running into an enemy squad and you are dead 1 second later. Just the same as spawning on a blinking flag.

I usually do spawn on blinking flags, if I was just defending said flag. I like getting my revenge on people.

Comment

yes i mean you spawn on a flag that is currently being taken. i remember one round i killed at least 5 guys buy spawning behind them and shotgunning their brains. easy kills if you ask me

and conquest is what battlefield is all about.

Comment

i even cut down spawning on squad mates too often now. a lot of servers that has messed with the settings have disabled the squad cam so i have no idea what situation i'll be spawning into. i've been spawning and getting instantly killed too much as of late so i just spawn at a safe place now.

Comment

Working...
                      X