MG36 + 4x Zoom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MG36 + 4x Zoom

Has anyone else noticed that even though you still get the same default red dot that you get even with no sight chosen, it actually zooms in when using the MG36 + 4x Zoom.

Like, you get a zoomed in Red Dot Sight. It's damn epic!

Re: MG36 + 4x Zoom

I was kinda dividing by zero by using red dot over the red dot :/

I over estimated the 4x scope on some guns, discovered I was so much efficient with 4x on the M16 than the dot. I always took the red dot or nothing because I always CQB, my experience in MW2 told me that any scope = slow reaction, tend to be not the case lately.

Comment

Yes but the M60 still eat MG36 for dinner. But yep, when the M60 get nerfed I'll switch to the MG36, I already have 2 gold stars on it. I just hope they fix the problem in hardcore.

Comment

why waste using a scope when it's already got it? I love the mg36. I like using it cause i can equip something else in place of the scope.

Comment

Originally posted by Killerus
          why waste using a scope when it's already got it? I love the mg36. I like using it cause i can equip something else in place of the scope.
          I guess you don't understand what I am saying, yes you keep the same looking scope, but it is zoomed in 4X. So you get an awesome looking scope that actually zooms too!

Comment

I try and master most of the guns with their stock scopes so that i can use that space for something else.

Comment

Man, just had a few rounds with it, the level of accuracy you can pull off his phenominal.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                I guess you don't understand what I am saying, yes you keep the same looking scope, but it is zoomed in 4X. So you get an awesome looking scope that actually zooms too!
                i got what you said but i find the stock scope just fine. By using the 4x scope you can't use something else in its place like extra ammo or grenades or the light pack kit.

Comment

Working...
                X