Re: ****! They're back

Comment

Originally posted by King Poulet
      Locked one person only squad (ohno)
      Oh I thought it was a Dinosaur Story...

Comment

maybe they don't want anybody spawning off of them if they found a prime sniping spot.

i had squad mates spawn on me in such instances and even stood infront of my scope and started shooting and getting unwanted attention before a far away engineer saw us and carl gustav'd all of us into smithereens.

Comment

maybe they don't want anybody spawning off of them if they found a prime sniping spot.
          Then what's the point? They can just leave the squad and come back later, that way they don't waste 4 squad slots.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernalis
            Then what's the point? They can just leave the squad and come back later, that way they don't waste 4 squad slots.
            Iirc there are 8 squad options (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, Hotel, Golf, India) or atleast something along that line, I think having 1 Squad to one person so that idiots don't spawn on him/her isn't a problem.

The amount of times I have had people spawn on me when I am in a good flanking position ONLY for my position to be given away by idiots is probably uncountable, and I don't blame people for having single locked squads.

Then again if said person is in a locked squad simply, sitting in an obvious camping spot or sitting next to a flag then, well, that's just rude.

Comment

ok you got me there. i never do it myself so i was just taking a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
                The amount of times I have had people spawn on me when I am in a good flanking position ONLY for my position to be given away by idiots is probably uncountable, and I don't blame people for having single locked squads.
                But why? Why even join a squad at all, if you want to be alone?

Comment

To get attack or defense points off of orders issued. that would be my guess.

Comment

maybe he wants squad attack/defend points.

Comment

it seems to be a new bug. Could not join my clan mates squad because it was locked? He did not lock it and we were both on vent. No matter what i could not join it. We both joined a new squad and it was fine after that. I heard others complaining in the same server.

Comment

im pretty sure there are more squads open than there are people to fill them. this shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

Its a bug. Ive been in squads by myself and they were locked. I had a friend ask me to unlock the squad so they could join me and I didnt have it locked.

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                          X