X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To infinity ward and their idiot execs

To infinity ward.....

UNLESS YOU GUYS GET RID OF ALL THE ****ING HACKERS ON THE PC BASED SERVERS I AM NEVER BUYING ANOTHER CALL OF DUTY PRODUCT AGAIN!!!!

YOU IDIOTS ARE LAZY, SMUG AND GREEDY. YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY HOT GAME COMPANY OUT THERE? THINK AGAIN!!!!!!

Now knowing those retards they're gonna laugh and turn away...... Guys we have to send these retards a message and one that they will understand. LOSS OF REVENUE.

Re: To infinity ward and their idiot execs

Well, the only way to do that is to not buy the next IW game. Treyarch also makes Call of Duty games, so I dont think punishing them is going to do much to IW.

Also, I dont think you have much to worry about, three more people quit IW in the last two days. I dont think there is much left of Infinity Ward for them to resolve anything or have another game, at least by the same team. So the next "IW" game is probably going to be very different. Maybe.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Should we tell them we are not IW?
      I would also make use of the "Search" bar - there are many topics on this.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
        Should we tell them we are not IW?
        I would also make use of the "Search" bar - there are many topics on this.
        this. as much as I support PC gaming, IW bashing is so-last year. and besides, IW are probably done with by now, with the 13 that have left.

Comment

Working...
        X