Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaked ATI Beta drivers fixes loading time issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaked ATI Beta drivers fixes loading time issues.

Apparently someone have got a hold of a Beta build of the latest ATI drivers.
    People are reporting various results from unchanged loading times to 4 times as fast.

Note that this is an unofficial "release" from a third part, so the driver is unsupported and could contain malware. I will probably wait for the official release, but this is still good news.

Source:

[IMG] "ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3400 Series" = ati2mtag_M72_PXAA, PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_95C4&SUBSYS_01341002 "ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3400 Series " =...

Re: Leaked ATI Beta drivers fixes loading time issues.

Downloading them now to see if its really true, though the reports are that loading times for DX11 are the same or lower than DX9.

Only seems to be 4xxx users reporting no change in load times.

Edit; These work for me, DX11 loading times are now ~10seconds, same as they are for me on DX9. Happy days.

Comment

Yet another mysterious driver package discovered on a file uploading site.
      Whether these drivers fix any issues or not is irrelevant, I suggest waiting for ATI to post something official on one of their sites instead of getting this.
      It's really not that hard to add in additional content to driver packages.

Comment

I tried the so called 10.4 beta's that turned out to do nothing, atleast with these ones I can utilize my cards DX11 capabilites and not take 1min to load in. Leaked drivers should always be taken with a pinch of salt but atleast for once these ones are true.

Comment

I've never had the loading time problems on my 4850, I upgraded to an i5 750 the other day and that made me load first in every map lol

I run in dx9 but have a friend who plays on a 4870 on dx9 as well and he takes a long time to load

I might give dx10 or 11 a bash after this, so I can see through the dam MG visor

Comment

more discussion here

The reduced time may affect the 5xxx series users only.

Comment

Any news on when they will be officially released?

Comment

Originally posted by King Poulet
                more discussion here

The reduced time may affect the 5xxx series users only.
                Glad i have a 4890! :shakehead:

Comment

ATI Drivers piss me off when it comes to this game. I have a 4890 and it runs flawlessly in every other game, except this...

Comment

there you go the offical ones.

Comment

I'm just amazed how long it's taking ATI to produce a driver that addresses this problem.

Comment

Hopefully by the time the Official Release occurs I'll have my 5870 sometime in May

Comment

Definatley improvd loading times , probably halved it now to around 10 seconds , 1900x1020 DX11 and everythiing maxed to the hilt. That being said by SSD is probably helping as well .

Comment

Originally posted by Highrisk
                            ATI Drivers piss me off when it comes to this game. I have a 4890 and it runs flawlessly in every other game, except this...
                            I run a 4890 and have no problems with it and loading times dont seem excessive for me under DX10 at 16*10 maxed out 4x AA

If they can get me loaded in faster (when the 4xxx series driver is released) I will be a very happy camper

Comment

The 10.4preview driver on ati.com fixed the loading times for me. From +1minute down to 13seconds. Nicccceee. (:

Comment

Working...
                              X