Cool your jet medics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool your jet medics!

Should they bring back over-heat in the light machine guns?
    I'm not trying to bash it but I think it might balance out the fact that medics can't go around killing 3-4 people without reloading anymore.
    Some people say it's useless because you run out of ammo way too quick anyway to even matter... but that could also be said of the regular assault rifles and etc...

Re: Cool your jet medics!

The way most lmgs are currently used, I don't see overheating making much of a difference.
    They don't fire the long bursts of suppressive fire that was used in e.g. BF2142, but are instead used up close with just enough bullets to kill the target. It would be a bit hard to justify overheating after 4 burst of 5 rounds, don't you think?

Scrap the current LMG model and go back to the one from BF2142, where accuracy increased with long burst. And while we are at it, give it to the assault class and let the medic have the ARs

Comment

In my opinion, Give Engineers the Assault Rifles, Medics the SMG's and Assault the LMG's.

Engineer should also get a Tactical Nuke but that can be DLC.

Comment

Originally posted by =MNKY=Frosty
        Engineer should also get a Tactical Nuke but that can be DLC.
        I think the Carl Gustav with explosives upgrade already fills that role nicely

Comment

No.

Comment

Why not just bring back the support class. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
              The way most lmgs are currently used, I don't see overheating making much of a difference.
              They don't fire the long bursts of suppressive fire that was used in e.g. BF2142, but are instead used up close with just enough bullets to kill the target. It would be a bit hard to justify overheating after 4 burst of 5 rounds, don't you think?
              It could save a few more life seeing how other class reloads each time they've killed someone and I mean there are plenty of time when I reload only for a baddie to pop out of nowhere.

Comment

I dont think they should add overheat either. Its meant for burst fire as well as covering fire. I think they need to lower the M60 a little and then let the recon class kill medics at a distance, which is one thing that they can do. LMGs do have a long reload time, so wasting that ammo is going to get you in the end. Also flanking helps in countering them as well.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                X