Naval Warfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naval Warfare

IMHO, it's way harder than air warfare and ground vehicles. There is simply no cover on the water. The GLs have limited range and curve a lot. If you stay at one place, then you get blown up by M2CG. If you moving around trying to dodge bullets, then you get darted followed by an M2CG shell. If you hide behind cover and shoot randomly at general direction of mcom, then some enemy will get smart soon, dart and follow by another M2CG shell.

How the heck do I get the naval pin without being blown up by M2CG every time I try to use the GL?

Re: Naval Warfare

Play Conquest on the map Laguna Presa. Go Sniper. Grab a Jet-ski from any capture point. Head to the far edge of the map in the middle of the lake between Bravo and Charlie. Get in to the Passenger Seat, (F2 on PC). Snipe away.

Get 4 kills and have your Naval Warfare Pin.

It is fairly easy, because no one ever looks in that direction.

Other spots work too.

Comment

Good tips. Thanks!

When I read half through, I thought you're gonna reveal secret hiding spots to ram unsuspecting enemy over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheDiode
        When I read half through, I thought you're gonna reveal secret hiding spots to ram unsuspecting enemy over and over.
        Does that work? I managed to run over a jetski with the gunboat, but it didn't seem to do much.

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki
          Does that work? I managed to run over a jetski with the gunboat, but it didn't seem to do much.
          I don't know. I only put my jet ski on someone's face once on Island Innocent. He was on the small rock on the side of the peninsula with the first two mcoms. He tried to snipe me off but I snaked and ram him over.

Comment

Other people talk about doing that. Stealing a Jetski on Isla Inocentes and then going to the Sniper islands and roadkilling the snipers on it, but the stealing part is rather annoying and you are very conspicuous. Jet-ski arent exactly hard targets.
            I have gotten a roadkill with a Jetski again on Laguna Presa, but that was pure luck.

Sniping while in the Passenger seat works the best. And hiding in plain sight is fun.

Comment

Cool tip thx. You can do some great jumps with the jetski using the islands as ramps

Comment

I got mine on Laguna Presa Rush - US team takes PBR to the right flank of the Russian's first camp. We beached the PBR, team disembarks, and I stayed on the bow grenade launcher. After that it was quite simple to rack up about 10 kills before the Ruskies figured out what was happening.

Comment

gold 2 on naval here

you can get a jetski then switch to the passenger seat and kill people

or whore the PBLB

Isla Inocentes is good, if you are attacking then you need to PBLB spam, zero in on the MCOMs etc

if you are defending you will have plenty of chances to steal something, if its a jetski just keep lapping around the island, find enemies in the water, snipers on the small islands etc or on the coast, drive up to them, hit F2 then shoot em, you can also shoot down blackhawks as well

or steal the PBLB and basically do the same thing, patrol for enemies and then just use the grenade launchers

Comment

Thanks for the tip this will be helpful

Comment

they better add better naval and cars or i'll never get gold otherwise.

Comment

The first man to have a platinum star in naval vehicles is my hero!

Comment

Working...
                        X