Vehicle alternate fire pkg ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle alternate fire pkg ?

How do you unlock this pkg, so the tank commander can use the alternate MG and rocket launcher for the Bradley etc. It was suppose to come with my limited edition ............ but not so ........ thanks EA/Dice.

Re: Vehicle alternate fire pkg ?

You need 10000 vehicle points.

So play in the vehicles and do some damage and it will be one of the last unlocks.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

It's extremely easy to get the vehicle unlocks since points count from all vehicles - i.e. not just tanks for tanks for example.

I think I had vehicles maxed out well before I was even half way through one set of player unlocks.

Comment

Even if you are not the driver, you get passenger assists or kill assists. They all contribute to vehicle perks. Good luck

Comment

also you said you ordered limited edition, I assumed you already entered your code in for the bonus its and it skipped the alt pkg or have overlooked this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by [CA]2|Pvt.Nelson
            also you said you ordered limited edition, I assumed you already entered your code in for the bonus its and it skipped the alt pkg or have overlooked this problem?
            If he entered the redeem code they would have appeared, however I was still able to unlock them a 2nd time when I had the required vehicle points.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
              You need 10000 vehicle points.

So play in the vehicles and do some damage and it will be one of the last unlocks.

Crunch
              Thanks for the info guys ............ unlocked it last night.

Comment

Working...
              X