Recon and 4x optical sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recon and 4x optical sight

Snipers could defend the mcoms quite well once they are armed.

Comment

Originally posted by [10MD]F|1LT.Juno
      I have become that guy now.. anytime I am playing on a rush server, and Im attacking.. If I see a sniper.. I TK them. Instantly. Without mercy or hesitation.

When you are attacking, the defenders have unlimited tickets, and unlimited time. It's called rush mode, not sit back and wait mode.
      So as a sniper on the attacking team, you are doing LITERALLY nothing, to help the team.

So now I just TK the snipers on the attacking team, and I keep tking them if they spawn back as sniper. If you want to play a game where only your score matters, go play single player. Multiplayer is about teamwork.
      Man, and after you ripped me a new one about TKing someone that TK'd me. Grats on being a hypocrite. I was just in the 21CW server and i should have TK'd one of your members for doing this exact same thing, i just darted her in the face. Good to know though Juno.

Also, im glad you most likely TK'd a sniper that was killing people disarming your MCOM. Not saying all snipers do this, but when i snipe on attacking im:
      A:Taking out stationary weapons for our Blackhawks.
      B: Killing people trying to disarm MCOMS
      C: Counter sniping.
      D: Providing a very close spawn point for my squad while throwing motion sensors and spotting.

Comment

I often play recon in rush mod. Occasionally I picked up Garand and use my wall hack balls to help my team mates. Other times I just snipe. Mortar strike is also very useful to bring small buildings down, then crush the mcom.

Recon is necessary part of the game. With they throwing their balls, the attacking team can be helped a lot. Plus they get hefty score out of ball help.

Comment

It's helpful Diode if they actually do that. Whereas what I find is that they sit back and get a boner as their KD goes up....

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
            4x on the pp2000 = priceless
            Priceless=useless?

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
              Priceless=useless?
              priceless=worthless.

Comment

I have become that guy now.. anytime I am playing on a rush server, and Im attacking.. If I see a sniper.. I TK them. Instantly. Without mercy or hesitation.

When you are attacking, the defenders have unlimited tickets, and unlimited time. It's called rush mode, not sit back and wait mode.
                So as a sniper on the attacking team, you are doing LITERALLY nothing, to help the team.

So now I just TK the snipers on the attacking team, and I keep tking them if they spawn back as sniper. If you want to play a game where only your score matters, go play single player. Multiplayer is about teamwork.
                Wow, you really are 'that guy', aren't you? I would think that actively disrupting gameplay and sabotaging your team is a bit worse than not being helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoster
                  Priceless=useless?
                  Got platinum with it so yea. Priceless. Add me, then join my server, go to the other team, and ill let you figure it out yourself.

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

Originally posted by jake_
                  priceless=worthless.
                  Don't knock it till you try it. Especially when you dont even have it unlocked. When you can out snipe snipers with it when you just tap the trigger, or you can rape m60 whores with it in CQB it is a thing of beauty.

Its nice to use something different than the FOTM guns that everyone else uses for a crutch like the m60,CG, and 40 mm.

Comment

Man, and after you ripped me a new one about TKing someone that TK'd me. Grats on being a hypocrite. I was just in the 21CW server and i should have TK'd one of your members for doing this exact same thing, i just darted her in the face. Good to know though Juno.

Also, im glad you most likely TK'd a sniper that was killing people disarming your MCOM. Not saying all snipers do this, but when i snipe on attacking im:
                    A:Taking out stationary weapons for our Blackhawks.
                    B: Killing people trying to disarm MCOMS
                    C: Counter sniping.
                    D: Providing a very close spawn point for my squad while throwing motion sensors and spotting.
                    Would you like me to apologize ? I TK snipers who are doing nothing to help their team in a mode that is called rush, that demands that you attack a speciffic target, which you cannot do with a sniper rifle.

If your recon, in there throwing motion mines and killing people in the aims of destroying the MCOM, I love you.

If your a sniper who sits back, doing nothing but padding there own score (albeit very very slowly) I will kill you.

And tampa, the difference would be that you TK'ed one person, and only one, over and over and over and over, until they left the server. that isnt justified, that is malice.

Comment

Makes no difference to me man. I TK'd one deserving person that needed a lesson taught to him.. You wrote a post about how you will TK every sniper sitting back without hesitation. How is that justified? Just because you dont like how they play the game they paid for means you should just tk them ? You cant play both sides of the fence.

Comment

I can't believe you Juno; what right do you have to disrupt someone else's gameplay? The sniper at least playing the game legitly, by scoring points he is at least helping the team somewhat. You call that padding? But you go out of your way to actively disrupt someone else's gameplay, and try and justify it like you're helping your team. :laugh:

So am I justified in teamkilling people like you? It's not like we're going to win the rush round anyway.

Comment

I make my own justifications, thats the beauty of the internet, we all have our own little agendas as to why we do anything.

Oh and no wizard, the sniper on rush attacking killing people does not help the team acheive its goal. Getting points does nothing for the team. It is a solo exercise.

If I tk you, and you come back and actually rush the MCOM, as the game mode name would imply, then you are helping the team.

As far as me being TK'ed, sure it happens, If I dont like the server Im playing on, I just leave.

I also announce it in chat that I am going to TK all the snipers, and why. If they still choose to not help the team, shrug, so be it.

Comment

Thats fine. Glad to know what im dealing with. Have a good night.

Comment

I make my own justifications, thats the beauty of the internet, we all have our own little agendas as to why we do anything.
                              Alright then, if I ever meet you on a server, you're getting teamkilled. :salute:

Oh and no wizard, the sniper on rush attacking killing people does not help the team acheive its goal. Getting points does nothing for the team. It is a solo exercise.
                              Every action in BC2 that earns points helps the team in some way. I'm pretty sure killing the opposition helps the team more than teamkilling your own team's snipers.

If I tk you, and you come back and actually rush the MCOM, as the game mode name would imply, then you are helping the team.
                              And that works how much of the time? How many times do they just respawn as sniper and cost your team a ticket?

As far as me being TK'ed, sure it happens, If I dont like the server Im playing on, I just leave.
                              Then why not leave the server in the first place instead of being a massive douche to everyone else?

Comment

Don't knock it till you try it.
                                Oh, I know. I was just teasing a bit. I haven't tried it out because I've been to enamored with my 3 favorite weapons: AN-94, M16A2, and (duh) the M60.

Comment

Working...
                                X