Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illmatic By ReflexLSD

hope u enjoy!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

plz sub

Re: Illmatic By ReflexLSD

Gj editing. I dont care for sniper montages myself. They pretty much show most snipers are in game. Point/Kill whoring, non defending, non disarming wastes of a player slot. Hell @ 2:56 you can clearly see an MCOM flashing, and you are going around looking for more kills rather than disarming. Id rather watch a sniper montage where they actually use team work. Maybe actual spotting, motion sensors, killing enemies trying to arm/disarm, mortaring groups of people at an MCOM, something besides the overused killing sprees you see lately. But who would watch that rather than endless headshots?

I do appreciate your skill with aiming, there were some really great shots in there. This is just not my cup of tea.

Comment

It's a great video. I m a video editor myself, I know it's tedious to edit.

Good intro, Adobe After Effects CS4?

The content is good as well, I use a G3 when I am a recon, I just don't like the idea of shooting from behind our lines. I like to be where the action is.

Comment

I think most of the "quick-scopey" headshots are just luck? I've noticed when you scope and then try to shoot too fast or at the same time the bullets goes off target.

Comment

thanks for the comments guys. i understand where ur coming from Tampa but i am a very good team player. i play compettion so... plus i make movies to entertain not to show skill or team work b/c imo showing TW in a movie is boring and dumb. and Kylee! its not luck bro i been doing it for years its a technique,
          but im glad u liked it comment and rate and sub plz thx

Comment

Originally posted by ReflexLSD
            thanks for the comments guys. i understand where ur coming from Tampa but i am a very good team player. i play compettion so... plus i make movies to entertain not to show skill or team work b/c imo showing TW in a movie is boring and dumb. and Kylee! its not luck bro i been doing it for years its a technique,
            but im glad u liked it comment and rate and sub plz thx
            You've been playing BC2 for years?

Sure it may have worked in certain other games but I don't think it's true for this one, unless there's a way to do it that I don't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylee!
              I think most of the "quick-scopey" headshots are just luck? I've noticed when you scope and then try to shoot too fast or at the same time the bullets goes off target.
              Actually the quicker you make the shot the better chance you have of connecting with a target moving at a quick speed. This is how the brain works, it makes spontaneous calculations and the longer you wait the greater chance you have to miscalculate. People who have mastered this do calculations better when physics play a greater factor.

There is no short time that sniper rifles are less accurate when scoping. At least I haven't seen any data that would conclude this.

Comment

Originally posted by LunaTiK TunaLiK
                Actually the quicker you make the shot the better chance you have of connecting with a target moving at a quick speed. This is how the brain works, it makes spontaneous calculations and the longer you wait the greater chance you have to miscalculate. People who have mastered this do calculations better when physics play a greater factor.

There is no short time that sniper rifles are less accurate when scoping. At least I haven't seen any data that would conclude this.
                Well I did some tests today and I was definitely right. If you scope and shoot at the exact same time - the bullet goes in some random direction. If you scope and shoot directly after (roll your fingers over the left click and right click) it still goes in a random direction. You have to wait until you're fully scoped in, and then some.

Comment

Well I did some tests today and I was definitely right. If you scope and shoot at the exact same time - the bullet goes in some random direction. If you scope and shoot directly after (roll your fingers over the left click and right click) it still goes in a random direction. You have to wait until you're fully scoped in, and then some.
                  Every shot in the video looks legit on the fact he was aiming at exactly what he hit or led the target perfectly. The only thing I can see is the lag of the hit indicator comes up after he has already left the target.

There is a shot on a transport chopper that does look a bit off.

Other than that if he got lucky it would seem his luck was that the bullet went exactly where he was aiming.

Comment

Nah, like the shot at 1:30. He was just close enough to the guy to hit him even though the bullet may have gone a bit off target.

I'm talking about the time between when he scopes in and when he shoots, not so much when he scopes in... waits... and then shoots, because I know those will go where they're aimed.

Comment

It would seem at 1:30 the blood splatter is dead on target where he was aiming though if you like at 2:00 minutes it says he gets a head shot on a chopper and from what I can see its clear he wasn't aiming at or leading anyone.

Comment

Very critical kyle.

Comment

well thx for the comment guys make sure subscribe for my new movie coming soon. im not releasing it till i get 250 subs soo.... i got 192 rite now.

Comment

It's a pretty good sniping video.

Comment

Originally posted by RYKUU
                              Very critical kyle.
                              Kay?

Comment

Working...
                              X