team death match needs new skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: team death match needs new skins

I don't have the slightest problem with the way SQUAD Deathmatch works at all. There are green names over each of your squad mates and the little green arrow on the minimap.

I actually find that I do better in squad modes, getting a KDR around 3 or 4 consistently compared to 1-2 in the other modes.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
      Maybe if newspapers printed like that they would get more subscriptions. What they are doing now isn't working out for them.

Crunch
      Hmm they could do has XFIRE is doing, they have portuguese, english, spanish,chinese and a lot of languages and in the last patch they added the l33t language.it replaces every letter possible with a number like o's into 0, i into 1, a into 4 e into 3. did u never heard of it? i think it was created in wow, but thats just something i heard, cause its ofc used in any other games.

Did you people also noticed that thi's girls threat's allways go out of topic?!?! like they start with something and then were already talking about other thing. and it usually takes pages and pages of threat talking about everything wich is not the threat topic xD

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
        Hmm they could do has XFIRE is doing, they have portuguese, english, spanish,chinese and a lot of languages and in the last patch they added the l33t language.it replaces every letter possible with a number like o's into 0, i into 1, a into 4 e into 3. did u never heard of it? i think it was created in wow, but thats just something i heard, cause its ofc used in any other games.
        I believe Google was probably the first to offer 1337 as a language.

Originally posted by jimykx
        Did you people also noticed that thi's girls threat's allways go out of topic?!?! like they start with something and then were already talking about other thing. and it usually takes pages and pages of threat talking about everything wich is not the threat topic xD
        It's because the threads are always complaining about something that pretty much everyone else is cool with.

Comment

Who's giving threats? Oh, you mean thread.

Comment

I don't get it. This is a legitimate topic/discussion. Two factions for four teams. That means you're running into people that look just like your teammates yet you can't shoot them.

Originally posted by jake_
            I don't have the slightest problem with the way SQUAD Deathmatch works at all. There are green names over each of your squad mates and the little green arrow on the minimap.
            Nearly all of the SDM servers I've found within a decent ping range of my location are running HC. So there is no minimap and there are no green arrows. You have to aim at someone for a while before a green name pops up. Since a kill or a death is decided in under a second, that time to decide if the US medic in your sights is your buddy or that facist bastard who needs a case of death is crucial.

Comment

I'm gonna post off topic but "31337" speak spawned in computer hacking before most of you had the internet and was popularized on AOL.
              We recognized each other with this form of typing before it was popularized but rarely used it. We didn't go around typing in all 31337 simply used it for a few words that were either filtered or when leaving tags.

Comment

Some of us have been on BBSs since the 80s. I don't remember leet working in Legend of the Red Dragon...

Comment

The OP has a good point but you know what DICE and EA's answer will be, "Buy our new skin packs!" even tho that still doesn't solve the problem completely.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenMachine
                    "Buy our new skin packs!"
                    Hmmmm..... lemme think about it for a second..........................

NOOEZ!??!?!

Comment

My apology, my "o" "y" "t" and now my "tab" button have died on me for some strange reasons. I have an Asus G51 gaming top because I travel a lot but now I'm on a different comp. I should have wrote that down on my thread but I didn't think there would be people who'd get upset over it.

Anywho aside from that, it's true... your life depend on it even on that split second he has merged into you around a corner with polygon breakup to tell, and I play on servers where you can kill your own friends because it's better that way.
                      -Plus I know this game revolves around the russians and marines mainly but I saw a cowboy with a light machine gun and a assault with a bandanna

(not much of a techkee so if anyone might know why my keys are dying one after another let me know)

Comment

Working...
                      X