team death match needs new skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team death match needs new skins

I d0n't understand, c0uldn't EA use m0re unit skins in team death match? I'm sure there are much m0re unit skins. What ab0ut the bad dudes fr0m the jungle part in act tw0? the c00l c0wb0i dude with the hat 0r the Brazilian Mexicans?
    I hate meeting an0ther red beret upcl0se and hesitant t0 sh00t him.
    EA need t-

Re: team death match needs new skins

Does your keyboard have a problem with the 0 key or is that you just trying or at least thinking you are being cool? For all I know your O key might be broken.

Comment

I would post the lolwut pear again but I fear the message would be insufficient in this case.

Comment

Did your "o" key get broken? That must suck.

But yeah, I do think having a different skin set for each squad in Squad DM would be a good idea. Especially since most of those servers are HC, so if you shoot that guy that looks and talks just like a member of your team, but he's really on your team, you've just become "That Guy." And we all know that nobody likes "That Guy."

Originally posted by WolfAlmighty
        I would post the lolwut pear again but I fear the message would be insufficient in this case.
        Other than the weird 0 thing, I think she has a valid point. If there are four squads all trying to kill each other, there are 12 valid targets out there, and 3 people you shouldn't be killing. But 7 people look like someone you shouldn't shoot.

Comment

Comment

I suppose it's easier to attack form over discussing function, but can you try?

So far you're talking about troll pears and the form of the post instead of the content.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
              I suppose it's easier to attack form over discussing function, but can you try?

So far you're talking about troll pears and the form of the post instead of the content.
              Welcome to the internet good sir.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
                Does your keyboard have a problem with the 0 key or is that you just trying or at least thinking you are being cool? For all I know your O key might be broken.
                I dunno. but i heard girls like to give things a personal woman touch

Comment

I was confused at first; but then I realized you guys are referring to squad deathmatch. And YES, it is a problem, minor one, but the split second it takes to check for the green icon and name and see it's not there is enough to get you killed.

There should be four different squad skins, so anybody not on your team should be easily recognizable.

Comment

For those with broken keyboards and missing O keys, you can use Alt+0079 for capital O and Alt+0111 for lower-case o.

As for discussing form vs. content, when one wishes one's content to be taken seriously, is it not pertinent to use an acceptable form? Even the most well thought-out newspaper article wouldn't be taken seriously if the columnist typed l1k3 th15.

Or am I wrong?

Comment

I think thats a pretty good point to bring up. It is harder to distringuish friend from foe. You have two US teams and two Russian teams in SDM and that does seem a bit strange anyway.

I guess in this case having only two factions doesnt work well.

Crunch
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

For those with broken keyboards and missing O keys, you can use Alt+0079 for capital O and Alt+0111 for lower-case o.

As for discussing form vs. content, when one wishes one's content to be taken seriously, is it not pertinent to use an acceptable form? Even the most well thought-out newspaper article wouldn't be taken seriously if the columnist typed l1k3 th15.

Or am I wrong?
                        Lol can you imagine your local newspaper being written like that?

Comment

Maybe if newspapers printed like that they would get more subscriptions. What they are doing now isn't working out for them.

Crunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                            Maybe if newspapers printed like that they would get more subscriptions. What they are doing now isn't working out for them.

Crunch
                            No I think they would get laughed at and called idiots.

Comment

Thats happening anyway!

Well, maybe not your paper.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                              X