How can I find my CD key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I find my CD key

OK I'm an idiot.... I lost my manual with the CD key and did NOT write it down. Can anyone tell me which folder I can go into to find my key so that this time I CAN write it down? If this is against forum rules please let me know but still if you can email me the instructions I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks

Akula

Re: How can I find my CD key

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think it matters as it is tied to your steam account once installed and configured.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
      Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think it matters as it is tied to your steam account once installed and configured.

Crunch

Thanks Captain,

I hope you're right. Can anyone confirm this just so we know it's correct?

Comment

Do you have another PC, even a laptop, that you can put steam on and install the game? You dont need to play it and you can remove all the stuff after you try it out, but if you get the install process finished and all that, you know you are OK.

Crunch

Comment

I must confess that I did do that a few months ago and that's when I realized I lost the CD key..... Everything installed without a hitch and I was online and playing in no time. I tohught it was a one time oversight in IW's part and that I really needed that key to install again. That's why I posted here

Comment

LOL, you were just testing us then, huh?

Glad that works then

Crunch

Comment

Tied to your Steam account, you just need to select it in your Steam game list to install it. In fact you can right click it in your Steam game list and "view key" if you so desire.

On the other hand if you forgot your password, that is a completely different matter.

Comment

****... There's no View Key in the games library...... It's the PC version BTW

Comment

Working...
                X