I Just Saw Bad Company On A Tv Show!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Saw Bad Company On A Tv Show!

NCIS the little kid was playing bad company and his mom told him to turn it off. lol

Re: I Just Saw Bad Company On A Tv Show!

His mom is a noob.

Comment

exciting?

Comment

lol, NCIS also had MW2 on one of its episodes.

Comment

have you guys seen the commercial on TV? it has a russian squad riding in a buggy in what seems to be arica harbor and there was a gunship shooting at him. none of the maps have a buggy and there is certainly no gunship in arica harbor... wth?

Comment

Love everything except the little kid part...

I don't want screaming 10 year olds from MW2

Comment

then is mom found some POpcoRN under his bed because he was suppose to clean his room.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                have you guys seen the commercial on TV? it has a russian squad riding in a buggy in what seems to be arica harbor and there was a gunship shooting at him. none of the maps have a buggy and there is certainly no gunship in arica harbor... wth?
                lol maybe its a hit they will make the maps better or somthing

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                  TRUE! but the map doesnt quite seem arica arbor, it has a lot of palm trees and mutch more houses than Aricaharbor, its mutch more urban (wich would be awsome! (STRIKE AT KARKAND) ) and it has some different roads.SO Is this a awsome urban map of a nexT DLC??!? and we need TH REAL ARICA ARBOR CONQUEST! the whole map , every place (were in rush you have the mcoms zone) should be 1 flag and it should have loads of tanks and helis ( hinds speccialy)XD

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
                    His mom is a noob.
                    I saw it as being pwn'd by his own mom, so maybe he's the noob :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                      TRUE! but the map doesnt quite seem arica arbor, it has a lot of palm trees and mutch more houses than Aricaharbor, its mutch more urban (wich would be awsome! (STRIKE AT KARKAND) ) and it has some different roads.SO Is this a awsome urban map of a nexT DLC??!? and we need TH REAL ARICA ARBOR CONQUEST! the whole map , every place (were in rush you have the mcoms zone) should be 1 flag and it should have loads of tanks and helis ( hinds speccialy)XD
                      man you're right, it's like arica harbor but a little different. it actually looks like a pretty nice map, i wish they'd give us this one for the next DLC.

Comment

@ the buggy thingy

They said that it will be in future maps

Comment

Originally posted by jimykx
                          Looks like oasis (first game) hopefully they willo put in the maps from the frist game as a DLC (all of them were good maps)

Comment

Working...
                          X